I can't take no Moore | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I can't take no Moore

Jul 13, 2006
Byron Moore for your going through the motions jogging back from the halfway line imitating a professional footballer I would say to you keep on jogging and get out of my football club.
I don't care what level you're at the basic given is commitment.
Thanks for the memories. A decent league 2 player. Now no pace and no desire seemingly to get back in the team. You may have "won" us a pen, but the Hux was only evening things up and at 54 I too could fall over and con Huxtable.

Sep 6, 2006
You missed the point. What was he doing in that position anyway?. Was supposed to be left wing back where the cross came in from.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
saxman":3gksz0c1 said:
I've said elsewhere that he's lost his mojo. He doesn't seem anything like as positive as he was last year, but why?

I always feel of late than he runs like a 5,000 metre athlete, when he should be more a 400 metre athlete. Has he 'lost it' as at one time last season I thought he was RL's most consistent, reliable signing..

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
Missing Fadz maybe? Missing the partnership that they had built up over the last few years. I know thats no excuse for a pro but it may be in part, but then again in saying thay, he has been pretty versatile over the last year or so...
Does he have a niggling injury which is having an impact?
Is he just peeded off that he is not in the team when others are and he thinks he is better? When he went to RW last night it was quite telling how p***ed off he was when the defence couldnt do a simple pass to him, instead kicking it out for a throw. They shouldnt as he is a pro but, these things do effect people differently, rightly or wrongly.

Oct 5, 2013
leeroy221":2bz7odvn said:
Missing Fadz maybe? Missing the partnership that they had built up over the last few years. I know thats no excuse for a pro but it may be in part, but then again in saying thay, he has been pretty versatile over the last year or so...
Does he have a niggling injury which is having an impact?
Is he just peeded off that he is not in the team when others are and he thinks he is better? When he went to RW last night it was quite telling how p***ed off he was when the defence couldnt do a simple pass to him, instead kicking it out for a throw. They shouldnt as he is a pro but, these things do effect people differently, rightly or wrongly.

If that’s what it is then RL needs to speak to him about attitude.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I still think he could be a surprise mover in January

Sep 2, 2008
Tugboat":u628fwxo said:
I still think he could be a surprise mover in January

I think that as well. He hasn't figured that much in the last few games and when he does get thrown on he doesn't really play with any conviction. Its almost as if he knows he's off and doesn't want to pull something or get injured as that would jeopardise the move.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I really didn’t understand why Conor Grant was taken off. In the first half, he had some great runs and looked fitter and faster than I have ever seen him.
Grant was my MoM ahead of Camara in that first half. When a player is doing that well, it must be very frustrating to be subbed. Earlier in the season, it was Joe Edwards who was being ‘pulled’.

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Pottypilgrim":l0se3k72 said:
It’s almost as if he knows he's off and doesn't want to pull something or get injured as that would jeopardise the move.

Well describes how Frank Nouble’s been playing recently.

Dec 8, 2019
I've been a big fan of his since he signed, I didn't make all games last season but I don't know if it was a one off but I decided to try the lower mayflower for the Macclesfield game and in the 2nd half when he was on 'our' side, I thought his attitude was shocking, it seemed like he had had a falling out with someone on the bench, he had a face on him all half.
Not something I had noticed from him at all earlier in the season, I thought he was an excellent pro