Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 3 January | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 3 January

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Sunday 3 January

Sky League One Team of the Week ...

Ryan Lowe says Luke Jephcott is the 'hottest property in the country' ..BBC.

Ryan Lowe's post-match reaction in print .... club website.

Gillingham manager Steve Evans complains about referee Sam Allison and the changing room facilities at Home Park .... Kent Online.

Luke Jephcott's 12 league goals this season has won the team nine points, without those goals Argyle would be in 23rd place in League One.
His total of 14 goals have come from 19 shots with a goal scored every 88 minutes he has played.
The record in all competitions when Jephcott scores: win 7, draw 1, lose 4.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Site Manager":3ize66bn said:
Sunday 3 January

Gillingham manager Steve Evans complains about referee Sam Allison and the changing room facilities at Home Park .... Kent Online.

Luke Jephcott's 12 league goals this season has won the team nine points, without those goals Argyle would be in 23rd place in League One.
His total of 14 goals have come from 19 shots with a goal scored every 88 minutes he has played.
The record in all competitions when Jephcott scores: win 7, draw 1, lose 4.

14 goals from 19 shots. That’s really pretty remarkable.

Jul 25, 2006
Leighton Buzzard
I see Evans was moaning about 'the facilities' for his players. After the match they had to get wet when they went for their showers??!! Well having had to endure the away end at Priestfield - an uncovered scaffolding mess of a stand where it always seems to rain, then I'm glad they got wet !!!

Feb 15, 2005
I must be behind the curve but I thought the changing rooms for home and away were new and pretty decent?

Jul 18, 2011
Because of Covid restrictions the home and away dressing rooms have to be completely separate so the away ones are not being used.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
He was moaning about the temporary Covid arrangements at the BPE I think.

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
No other managers have moaned under the current restrictions, then again this is steve evans, bah humbug springs to mind,
Pete

Abbotts Ann Green":1iqyiq80 said:
Because of Covid restrictions the home and away dressing rooms have to be completely separate so the away ones are not being used.

On the Christmas video there was something on the home dressing room door about a 6 person limit so I’m guessing we’re using both which might explain the slight lack of cohesion!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":3idbcoud said:
He was moaning about the temporary Covid arrangements at the BPE I think.

Would there be a connection between the poorer away facilities and our decent home form perhaps?