Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 5 January | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 5 January

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Tuesday 5 January

Argyle director Trevor East brings together Sir Alex Ferguson, Sir Kenny Dalglish and Gareth Southgate to raise awareness of dementia in sport .... club website.

The Green Taverners offer their very popular Sunday roast for delivery or collection ... full details.

The local newspaper in Derby speculates that Derby County should sign Luke Jephcott ... Derby Telegraph.

All of Luke Jephcott's goals .... Twitter video.

The new signings made during the January transfer window over the last four years:
Tyreeq Bakinson - loan from Bristol City.
Ryan Hardie - loan from Blackpool.
Josh Grant - renewed loan from Chelsea.
Oscar Threlkeld - loan from Waasland-Beveren.
Lloyd Jones - loan from Luton Town.
Remi Matthews - loan from Norwich City.
Zak Vyner - loan from Bristol City.
Moses Makasi - loan from West Ham.
Simon Church - free agent. 
Jakub Sokolik - free, released by Southend.
Nathan Blissett - £15,000 transfer fee from Torquay United.
Antoni Sarcevic - free, released by Shrewsbury.
Ryan Taylor - free, released by Oxford United.
Matty Kennedy - loan from Cardiff City.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Jeffers can do a lot better than Derby (who’ll be in our division next year anyway) and flipping Barnsley.

Jan 16, 2016
Southampton
He can... but from his perspective, if he wants to play for Wales at the Euros, he may feel has to move to the Championship this month. If he can score 10 goals at that level in the second half of the season, he might be in with a shout - assuming the tournament takes place at all!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Emeraldinho":auujmjws said:
Jeffers can do a lot better than Derby (who’ll be in our division next year anyway) and flipping Barnsley.

I got a mate who's a Derby fan and there's all sorts going on there. I'm sure I read that December's salaries were paid late and we all know where that leads.................

I'd say anyone BUT Derby (well and Sheff Wed obviously).

Sep 6, 2006
SeaninStDenys":1f139yrs said:
He can... but from his perspective, if he wants to play for Wales at the Euros, he may feel has to move to the Championship this month. If he can score 10 goals at that level in the second half of the season, he might be in with a shout - assuming the tournament takes place at all!

Or being on the subs bench in the Championship his chances will be reduced. No reason why the tournament won't go ahead also.