FA Player | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

FA Player

Jan 18, 2007
Has anyone actually got this app to work i sign in to the app the click on a game to watch and it says you must upgrade then I get a spinning circle which just goes on and on AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
chichestergreen":12ovyjtb said:
Has anyone actually got this app to work i sign in to the app the click on a game to watch and it says you must upgrade then I get a spinning circle which just goes on and on AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I'm logged in on FA player Website. I haven't downloaded an "app" - everything working as expected, like Lundan, can access the matches being shown at moment.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Registered with FA Player when it was announced a few weeks ago. Accessed it via their website on the TV and currently watching the Blackburn match. No problems at all.

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
Currently watching the Wycombe game, casting it from my phone to my TV, and it works better than iFollow. The only bad thing is that Wycombe are three up so far in under 30 minutes!

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Yep, just tried casting a couple of matches and both fine. Quality is what I usually get with BT Sport casting so far better than iFollow. Looks like a proper HD stream.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Working perfectly for me, decent semi-HD picture on my TV albeit with the occasional jump. Currently watching Blackburn-Doncaster.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
You need an fa account and then link your player to your fa account took me ages to sort out typical fa over complicating things

Jun 27, 2013
chichestergreen":2lcb1izn said:

I had the same issue, got around it by logging on to the website and upgrading through that, app works fine now

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Don’t bother with the app, just log in on their website and cast via that. I’m connected with an hdmi cable as for iFollow, worked first time and no fuss.

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
Working for me on laptop.