worrying League 1 results | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

worrying League 1 results

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Balham_Green":328njjp0 said:
Burton and Swindon, both of whom I had down to take 2 relegation places, win away.
Burton's win was at the expense of Gillingham who are 1 place above us, so no bad thing.

Good won for Swindon against a very inconsistent Ipswich but they still have a lot to do to get themselves out of trouble.

One result, or one Swallow and all that...

Sep 6, 2006
demportdave":1r6vlxxv said:
Balham_Green":1r6vlxxv said:
Burton and Swindon, both of whom I had down to take 2 relegation places, win away.
Burton's win was at the expense of Gillingham who are 1 place above us, so no bad thing.

Good won for Swindon against a very inconsistent Ipswich but they still have a lot to do to get themselves out of trouble.

One result, or one Swallow and all that...

Can't see us winning at Ipswich or Gillingham though!

Mar 14, 2009
Rochdale were 3 down and got a draw. Disappointed, because they have two games in hand still.

I am concerned about out fragility. Our system just exposes that too.

Swindon have now played the same number of games and are 6 points behind us. It’s still a good advantage over them at this stage of the season.

I think given what we have seen defensively we will either go down or escape by skin of our teeth unless he can find a couple of decent players. One needs pace and the other needs to be a machine at heading. Both need to be better at defending than the players we have.

I imagine he will continue to play the 3-5-2 system which l reckon will cause us more issues too given the players l think we have don’t fit the system.

Caribou

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jan 4, 2011
Gloucestershire
Anyone got any ideas about how we can bring the mood down after an away win against a championship side in the third round of the cup?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
League 1 games today

Lincoln City1 - 1Peterborough United

Gillingham0 - 1Burton Albion

Rochdale3 - 3Crewe Alexandra

Ipswich Town2 - 3Swindon Town

Sunderland1 - 1Hull City

May 8, 2011
Probably more of a concern is that today’s win will mean another mid week away game to fit in and depending on what day the 4th round tie is played it could also mean rearranging the Tuesday night away game at Swindon.