Andrew Parkinson (how to contact) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Andrew Parkinson (how to contact)

Jan 24, 2012
hi does anyone know how a supporter can talk to this man , i have sent him emails no reply ,
i try by phone cant get through, what else can i do , ? is he god ? suggestions please

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It's what is known as a 'joke' Davie. :roll:

Joking apart Biker, he's the head of all departments at PAFC perhaps you should aim your E mail at a specific department if you see what I mean.

If you contact the MD of Tescos it's unlikely you'll get an answer but if you sent it to georgeadams@tesco.co.uk (if there is a George Adams at Tescos Plymouth) if you see what I mean.

Jul 13, 2006
bikerlad707":2oe8jauh said:
hi does anyone know how a supporter can talk to this man , i have sent him emails no reply ,
i try by phone cant get through, what else can i do , ? is he god ? suggestions please
That's poor. I've had the same thing happen at Argyle,

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
IJN":1yexgu22 said:

Joking apart Biker, he's the head of all departments at PAFC perhaps you should aim your E mail at a specific department if you see what I mean.

If you contact the MD of Tescos it's unlikely you'll get an answer but if you sent it to georgeadams@tesco.co.uk (if there is a George Adams at Tescos Plymouth) if you see what I mean.
Of course, I realise who Biker was referring to but ‘mil511’ is an infrequent poster. Now, if it was Pogles.
No need for sarcasm.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
davie nine":1nkxk4hz said:
IJN":1nkxk4hz said:

Of course, I realise who Biker was referring to but ‘mil511’ is an infrequent poster. Now, if it was Pogles.
No need for sarcasm.

Qué?? :think:

;)

Aug 27, 2016
Join the club,1 have also tried to contact him on more than one occasion without a reply, was told by the ticket office,”He’s a very busy man” if you have a query or complaint contact the Argyle liaison support officer. I think Parkinson is one of Home Parks untouchables.

Jan 20, 2010
North of Scotland
Sorry - I thought I was very quick and funny, as the fellow is difficult to contact
Better than some of the sarcasm and nasty comments on here at times
Just wish I could be as quick getting a bid on an auction item or a team in IJN's draw.
I will go back to reading not posting

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mil511":1j5wdoi1 said:
Sorry - I thought I was very quick and funny, as the fellow is difficult to contact
Better than some of the sarcasm and nasty comments on here at times
Just wish I could be as quick getting a bid on an auction item or a team in IJN's draw.
I will go back to reading not posting
I thought it was funny, as did most readers I'm sure. Keep posting.