Sheff United (A) 4th round, Millwall/Bristol (H) 5th Round | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Sheff United (A) 4th round, Millwall/Bristol (H) 5th Round

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Both tough, but both winnable if we play out of our skins. The 1/4 final isn't an impossibility.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Cobi Budge":rlmhly6n said:
Both tough, but both winnable if we play out of our skins. The 1/4 final isn't an impossibility.

Stranger things have happened, Cobi. :thumbs:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Sheff U are not performing too well in the Prem. That does not make them a poor team that we should expect to beat.
Unless they play a weakened side.
We could beat them sure but be wary of talking the opposition down! :scarf:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Pogleswoody":aeyc0vqv said:
Sheff U are not performing too well in the Prem. That does not make them a poor team that we should expect to beat.
Unless they play a weakened side.
We could beat them sure but be wary of talking the opposition down! :scarf:

They play Spurs on 17th and Man U on 27th so maybe a weakened side is likely. Only win all season was in 3rd round v the Gas.

Jan 27, 2012
Sheffield United should beat Argyle with ease. They have much better players than Argyle and the manager is very street wise. He will see our defensive weaknesses and seek to exploit them.

If they play their kids, then there is a chance of an upset. But it sounds like they played a strong team against Bristol Rovers. I think Sheffield United see the FA Cup as a competion they could potentially win, or at least reach the final.

May 5, 2006
I can't believe Sheff Utd will play a weakened team as the cup is their only way of salvaging anything from this season.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
gaspargomez":2pupoo2b said:
Sheffield United should beat Argyle with ease. They have much better players than Argyle and the manager is very street wise. He will see our defensive weaknesses and seek to exploit them.

If they play their kids, then there is a chance of an upset. But it sounds like they played a strong team against Bristol Rovers. I think Sheffield United see the FA Cup as a competion they could potentially win, or at least reach the final.

Albeit away but they only scraped past Bristol Rovers with a strong side out on Saturday.

Crawley also battered a fairly strong Leeds side.

Jun 27, 2019
bristolmac":3sjbgvjs said:
I can't believe Sheff Utd will play a weakened team as the cup is their only way of salvaging anything from this season.

And the fifth-round draw gives them an open route straight through to the quarter-finals so they'll hit us with everything I'd imagine - particularly after they only just beat Bristol Rovers with pretty much their strongest side.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Sheffield United are Premier League in name, but in reality they have a Championship squad. L1 quality side against a Championship side, as I say, not impossible.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Sheff Utd's form is so poor that you have to give us a chance. Go and attack them and you never know. Would have been nice to be at home though.

Mar 1, 2014
Ilfracombe, Devon
Cobi Budge":365aheba said:
Sheffield United are Premier League in name, but in reality they have a Championship squad. L1 quality side against a Championship side, as I say, not impossible.

Definitely! I reckon we could be a dark horse for the Quarters. :scarf:

Lev Yashin

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Aug 1, 2017
Canada
Both winnable games with the right application. :scarf: