Opoku staying for season | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Opoku staying for season

Sep 2, 2008
Hopefully now that Abraham has gone as well he will settle down and apply himself a bit better.

Mar 14, 2009
This guy frustrates me like hell. Has the attributes to be a good player but l just think he loses concentration at times. I also think there is a bit of passing up responsibilities when marking which you can’t do at CB.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
As a centre-back I feel we could do better but his versatility goes in his favour.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
Glad he's staying, he has his dodgy moments, which is what you generally get with a young player, but a good player to have on the bench or to provide cover even if from preference we'd prefer someone a little more experienced in the starting line-up.

Oct 31, 2015
Stanley fans loved him last season as a right back. Can't say I am as enthused as a CB.

Still he is a green till.the end of the season.

What's the comment about Abraham for? Was he a disruptive influence?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Quintrell_Green":2o0l4hkr said:
Pottypilgrim":2o0l4hkr said:
Hopefully now that Abraham has gone as well he will settle down and apply himself a bit better.

Should we read into this that Abraham was a bad influence on Opoku?
It probably stems from these posts on Christmas Day and Boxing Day:-

Edmonds200 - "RL dealt with Tammy very well and didn't let him cause unrest in the camp. ... ."

Pottypilgrim - "I notice that Opoku isn't featuring much recently either. Was the Fulham collective creating problems?"

Maybe, 2 and 2 made 5?

Aug 5, 2016
Quintrell_Green":3m57r73d said:
Pottypilgrim":3m57r73d said:

Should we read into this that Abraham was a bad influence on Opoku?

Abraham may have developed the outlook of a player that was dragged away from his home for months and never given a chance.