🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Credits to Okopu and Cooper. Reeves also put himself about. However, for sheer effort (again) and his willingness to take a player on and create something AND get in the box, my vote goes to Pan the man.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Just don't get the plaudits for Camara. Gave the ball away so often, missed the best chance of the game and made numerous wrong options. He runs around a lot I guess and that has traditionally won praise from the Argyle faithful regardless that it results in sweet FA.

Opoku made 3 key blocks and looked comfortable against a Premier league (albeit momentarily) attack.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Camara is a mixed bag. Makes some strange decisions, like the pass into the Keepers hands at the near post when we were pressing for an equaliser. But he did break the lines a couple of times.
But yeah on reflection Opoku was again superb as he was in Tuesday.
Even when the highly experienced Sharp did outdo him one on one he still bounced up, got back and made sure it was a really difficult chance. Not that it got a mention from the commentary team who were too busy drooling over Sharp getting free in the first place and hoping Brewster would score

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Cooper and Pann where excellent today Coops just for me

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Opoku with Cooper running him close.

ngs

Apr 7, 2020
Mark Pedlar":u3lwnlbs said:
Just don't get the plaudits for Camara. Gave the ball away so often, missed the best chance of the game and made numerous wrong options. He runs around a lot I guess and that has traditionally won praise from the Argyle faithful regardless that it results in sweet FA.

Opoku made 3 key blocks and looked comfortable against a Premier league (albeit momentarily) attack.

This for me. Dont get me wrong I think he's a good player just not to the level some think.

Doesn't have he greatest awareness of what's building and let's runners go quite often. Also holds on to the ball when a pass can be made and the opportunity is gone. All things that can be coached out of him though and clearly is keen to learn.

I thought Opoku looked very comfortable in and out of possession, put in 2 brilliant challenges/blocks early on and did everything he did well.

May 3, 2017
Opoku for me. He’s growing in confidence all the time and made some important tackles and interceptions. His distribution is improving too. Cooper had a really solid game in goal too. He’s definitely growing in belief with every game.