Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
A section this week on the three clubs who have never been in the Premier League, in the best position to get to the PL sustainably.

Football finance expert Kieran Maguire picks out Bristol City, Brentford and... Plymouth Argyle.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/e ... 0506437844

From 23 mins :thumbup:

Jan 27, 2012
Sounds interesting and I'll have a listen- although I have heard all this stuff about Argyle's potential many times before !

Incidently, Sonny Bradley was interviewed on BBC Radio 5 yesterday and it should be on their "football daily" podcast for 24 Jan. He has recently lost his dad to Covid. Argyle were mentioned a few times.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Biggs":2k173bzi said:
A section this week on the three clubs who have never been in the Premier League, in the best position to get to the PL sustainably.

Football finance expert Kieran Maguire picks out Bristol City, Brentford and... Plymouth Argyle.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/e ... 0506437844

From 23 mins :thumbup:

I'm hating to state the obvious (sorry Biggsy :oops: ) but, of course, Brentford and Bristol City have both played in the First Division, the top Division. :sad:

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
However, if you listen to the podcast, the whole emphasis here was on clubs who have NOT been in the top tier since the Premier League came into being in 1992.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
metroace":fi2px0sv said:
However, if you listen to the podcast, the whole emphasis here was on clubs who have NOT been in the top tier since the Premier League came into being in 1992.

Yes ... well I do understand that metro!!

Just pointing out that their fans of my age are probably not as grumpy or bitter and twisted as I am!! ;)