Harrison Biggins from Fleetwood?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like we are interested in Fleetwood midfielder Harrison Biggins.

Football Insider.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Potentially the best Argyle name since Forbes Ernest Phillipson-Masters... :lol:

Aug 17, 2005
Dont see the logic of this one when we have a 20 year old on loan playing a d doing very well in the same league. Surely Randell playing for the team at the top of the league is a better bet

D

Darren Stoneman

It’s not flipping panto season, no Biggins please

Apr 1, 2009
signalspast":28edau1b said:
Dont see the logic of this one when we have a 20 year old on loan playing a d doing very well in the same league. Surely Randell playing for the team at the top of the league is a better bet

1. The management have already decided that Randell's development is best served by getting regular game time at Torquay for the remainder of the season.

2. Randell is principally a CDM. Biggins is not. Why compare them?

3. Randell is playing in the National League. Biggins is playing for Barrow in L2 - albeit they are only about 5 places apart in the overall pyramid.

4. If we are interested in Biggins, and if we were to sign him, I imagine it's a long term thing based on grabbing a player believed to have potential whilst he's available.

May 5, 2006
signalspast":39a91fly said:

Barrow are an EFL team this season.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Emu":16xiyda3 said:
The comments on the Barrow forum about him do not make positive reading.

Can't seem to find that. Link?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Strange that 3 teams in the same league as Fleetwood are interested in a player who cant make it into Fleetwoods team and is playing in a team that is 21st in the league below. Does not make sense.

Apr 1, 2009
Ottawa Green":c36vs6ej said:
Strange that 3 teams in the same league as Fleetwood are interested in a player who cant make it into Fleetwoods team and is playing in a team that is 21st in the league below. Does not make sense.

I guess those recruiting for L1 teams go into it in a bit more depth than you! Although he's made 40 odd appearances for Fleetwood, he originally came from well down the non-league pyramid. Not being able to compete in Fleetwood's expensive squad evidently it was felt best for him to get regular games in L2 - I don't imagine it's all down to him that Barrow are 21st (despite what their fans say).

He also had Covid, so may have taken longer to recover than some.

It's all about potential. Clubs are forever looking for bargains and to invest in potential that either hasn't been widely spotted, or is unfulfilled. I've no idea whether this guy would be a good signing, but sometimes the deals that prove to be good are the ones that on early inspection didn't "make sense".

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Quintrell_Green":ig8g7dhw said:
Darren Stoneman":ig8g7dhw said:
It’s not flipping panto season, no Biggins please

There is nothing like a dame!

Darren! Put these negative thoughts .... behind you!!
As long as we have squad spaces we should be looking to get A Lad In! :coat:

No wimps tho', we don't need a puss in boots!! :whistle:

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Ottawa Green":3p5x5pll said:
Good agent?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Lowe has said today he's not interested in signing Biggins.