• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Top Earner?

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Just a bit bored and I realise that the topic is sceptical and/or hearsay but who do you reckon is top earner at Argyle?

I'd go for Danny Mayor myself.

Just a bit of fun guys but it'll pass an hour or so.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
DM wage would amaze most on here.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Salary Sport.

The Mayor wage in the link doesn't sound right so probably not true.

Apr 1, 2009
Army green":1gi8rw7d said:
I know he’s not the best but surely Scott Wootton would be on more than £600 a week?

Better than Ben Reeves who is apparently an amateur!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
I once interviewed Alex Govan, a winger from the 50s. He played in an era where there was a maximum wage and most players were paid the same. I asked him how it would have been in his day if some players had been on more than others. "I wouldn't have passed to them" he said. I then spoke to Marvin Morgan at a PASALB event and he was completely the opposite. "If the manager brings in someone who guarantees me me more win bonuses then I'm all for him being paid extra," That surprised me.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
memory man":yf52omok said:
I once interviewed Alex Govan, a winger from the 50s. He played in an era where there was a maximum wage and most players were paid the same. I asked him how it would have been in his day if some players had been on more than others. "I wouldn't have passed to them" he said. I then spoke to Marvin Morgan at a PASALB event and he was completely the opposite. "If the manager brings in someone who guarantees me me more win bonuses then I'm all for him being paid extra," That surprised me.
Like this :thumbup:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
PL2 3DQ":12a7lg5e said:
Salary Sport.

The Mayor wage in the link doesn't sound right so probably not true.

If Byron Moore who only makes the bench these days is our 2nd highest earner I can’t see him getting a renewed contract at least at the same wage.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Wonder with the loan players we’ve got their wage amount, is what we are paying towards their wages.