Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Home Park Vaccinations 75 and OVER from 21st March 2022💉

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The Home Park Mass Vaccination Centre is open this Sunday for the first time. It will be taking the over 65s and above who have bookings (so NO walk ups).

So if you want to get a move on AND be vaccinated at the home of English football, get onto the National Vaccination Website and get yourself on the system if you're over 65.

Here's the link

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavir ... bm4c5QkCzU

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2010
Out of interest does the HP vaccination centre close during match days? Chance to sneak a live watch of the Greens!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm not sure that's right.

I know shifts are possible on Saturdays and so far there hasn't been a need to open as vaccines are swapped around the country, BUT I would imagine with the younger and much larger volumes soon to come through they will open all weekend.

Aug 4, 2011
IJN":m24ckw14 said:
I'm not sure that's right.

I know shifts are possible on Saturdays and so far there hasn't been a need to open as vaccines are swapped around the country, BUT I would imagine with the younger and much larger volumes soon to come through they will open all weekend.
That is certainly the current stance

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Perhaps Argyle have in the agreement that if there is a 'free day' can Saturday be chosen, or something like that.

It would make sense wouldn't it?

Feb 13, 2021
Have joined today to thank IJN for the message re vaccinations.
My wife got straight on the site and is booked in for tomorrow lunchtime.
She says something good has come from endlessly reading Pasoti!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Yep, got my mum booked in tomorrow thanks to this info.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
pedro91":1upz7tpl said:
im not recognised by my surgery or the 119 number so im not bothering!!!!!!

If you know your name, date of birth and address you can book it on that form.

Reactions: pedro91

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
I got 'done' today but in Tavistock rather than HP via my surgery (Abbey). Very efficient, painless and easy. I didn't even get to sit down! Got jabbed standing up!
One point to bear in mind is that I was told not to drive myself home for 15 minutes to allow for any immediate allergy reactions etc.
Bear in mind that the guy doing the jabbing (amongst others there) was one of the regular GPs. Not much fun, probably a long(ish) day and not the glamourous Dr. Kildare image he might have wanted when training!!

So thanks to all. :clap:

If you are 'not bothering' Pedro then you didn't have the asthma attack that I had in the middle of the night (3.30 a.m. last Monday). I couldn't get my breath, fairly standard now and again over the years but the threat of covid, middle of the night and my own imagination gave me a glimpse of what it might be like to try to get through nights in a ICU!
Luckily in the morning (as always) the world seemed a kinder place and I got my invite that same day. Not bothering would really bother me!

Please get it done people for all our sakes! :thumbup:

Apr 6, 2009
pedro91":1gyzng3v said:

If you cant book through the central system speak to your GP in case any details are wrong. GPs are doing vaccinations at Pavillions (and other places) and there a regular clinics planned.
Ive been merrily out vaccinating our housebounds today but luckily finished for the day just before 3!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
katkin":cr2ivlaz said:
pedro91":cr2ivlaz said:

If you cant book through the central system speak to your GP in case any details are wrong. GPs are doing vaccinations at Pavillions (and other places) and there a regular clinics planned.
Ive been merrily out vaccinating our housebounds today but luckily finished for the day just before 3!

Katkin can you pm me please? I have an 86 year old who was supposed to be done on Thursday and no one turned up (housebound). Now the doctors surgery and all the normal numbers don’t know what to do. Any ideas?