Memories of Argyle Please Subscribe. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Memories of Argyle Please Subscribe.

Afternoon all,

More of a lurker than a regular poster here, but putting my head above the parapet to say 'Hello'. I've recently launched the YouTube channel 'Argyle Memories' where I'm uploading footage from past Argyle games. Just to clarify, I'm not looking to make money from the venture or infringe any copyright, I just thought it would be a good idea to share footage from old Argyle games in one place, as well as providing links to the videos via Greens On Screen. I've got stuff from the 80s, 90s and beyond lined up and generally update on a daily basis.

Please feel free to check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrdhoy ... Z8Rsk23IRQ

If anyone has any footage (games, interviews, that sort of thing) that they'd like to share please drop me a line. Hope you all enjoy the memories.

:scarf:

Argyle-sy":3ddxh23y said:
Great idea, thanks for posting. Do you have footage for the Argyle FA cup game back in the 92/93 season please ?.

I've got footage from the 2nd Round against Peterborough and the 3rd Round against Ipswich as well as the Dorking game already uploaded. Plan is to try and do a couple of updates a day - staggering it to try and keep everyone entertained as we come out of lockdown towards the beginning of next season. Stay tuned!

Vzzbxx":1c3df83j said:
WoodsyGreen":1c3df83j said:
Great stuff.

Not sure if this one's on there already, but if not the 93-94 vid needs to be! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9-6hHPuWaE&t=122s

I'm waiting on a disc of 93-94 footage to arrive in the post - will get plenty of those games online as soon as it does! Such a great season!

That’s cheered me up after last night. The two best Steve’s we ever had. Castle and McCall.

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Any footage of the 89-90 season as well would be fantastic. As hard as I might try, I have found it impossible to find any footage of Andy Thomas season with us, what a hell of a player that guy was

Argyle-sy":1a4pb3o8 said:
Any footage of the 89-90 season as well would be fantastic. As hard as I might try, I have found it impossible to find any footage of Andy Thomas season with us, what a hell of a player that guy was

You're in luck - got a couple of 89-90 games and some of his goals from 90-91 before his injury. I'll try and upload a couple tomorrow!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Vzzbxx":qomoz65m said:
Argyle-sy":qomoz65m said:

You're in luck - got a couple of 89-90 games and some of his goals from 90-91 before his injury. I'll try and upload a couple tomorrow!

This looks great. Would be even better if you could some "vintage" video from 70s etc. Know there is less material around for that era, but, you could make some "vintage" (old) fans very happy. :scarf: