Jephcott in Wales U21 squad | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jephcott in Wales U21 squad

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
It’s been stated that Jephcott might still be able to play some part in our important match against Blackpool on Saturday...it’s worked out well in a way that Luke’s u21 match is in Wrexham on Friday at 1pm and we’re away in Blackpool the day after at 3pm - so 26 hours apart. If Ryan Lowe could ask Paul Bodin the Wales u21 manager to only play Luke Jephcott for 60 mins that would help our cause for him to be available against Blackpool. We don’t want his his legs to be feeling heavy.

This happens with other pros in senior teams so why not us.

Anyone know if the Wales u21 v Ireland u21 is on tv anywhere? I’d like to watch to see how Luke gets on..

Jun 27, 2019
I watched the Germany game online... I think it may have been the Welsh FA website but could be wrong.

Oct 5, 2013
Yes pretty sure it was on the Welsh FA website.
It’s only a friendly, so would like to see him subbed off at half-time for Wales, then he could play in second half for us maybe. Let’s hope RL has had ‘a word’.

Apr 1, 2009
I'd actually let him concentrate on Wales. Hopefully they'd only play a striker for an hour or so in a friendly, and then give him the weekend off. I think a change of scene and a bit of a rest might do him the world of good. Rather than having him rush from one squad to another. We've got Moore and Lolos to cover and, after yesterday, I don't regard Blackpool as crucial.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
xmastree":3mvg1qre said:
I'd actually let him concentrate on Wales. Hopefully they'd only play a striker for an hour or so in a friendly, and then give him the weekend off. I think a change of scene and a bit of a rest might do him the world of good. Rather than having him rush from one squad to another. We've got Moore and Lolos to cover and, after yesterday, I don't regard Blackpool as crucial.

Maybe I’m different but I do think Blackpool is crucial, we won 1-0 against them earlier in the season with guess who but Luke Jephcott getting the winning goal.

Blackpool on on the verge of taking that important 6th spot if they pick up some points from their games in hand and were we to beat Blackpool we would be only 2 pts behind them. I ain’t giving up on playoffs until it’s mathematically impossible to not achieve and I’d hope Ryan Lowe is telling the players exactly the same.

Also Chalton who occupy the final play off spot have a terrible run of fixtures and I reckon they are catchable. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/te ... es/2021-04

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
At least, we’re only 8 points away from the playoffs and 14 clear of a relegation spot but you are being super optimistic, JiC.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
davie nine":3mfg4sye said:
At least, we’re only 8 points away from the playoffs and 14 clear of a relegation spot but you are being super optimistic, JiC.

Always am Davie... thinking positively makes positive things happen I reckon.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Lowe has confirmed Jephcott will be in the squad for the Blackpool game.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
PL2 3DQ":tvr38ugk said:
Lowe has confirmed Jephcott will be in the squad for the Blackpool game.

I assume we will start him.on bench unless Wales don't play him. The other week he looked like he was running on fumes, so, not sure two games in two days will help him regain sharpness.

That said, if he gets goal for Wales could boost his confidence up for the last few games of our season.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Wales 1 v 0 up at HT.

Luke did a fair bit of running around, chasing the ball across the Irish back line. Not much by way of a threat.