Relegation here we come | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Relegation here we come

Mar 3, 2021
After tonights continuation of defeats this is is looking more like our last adventure is this division,absolutely poor

Mar 3, 2021
It doesnā€™t matter who we play top middle or bottom it all ends in defeat. We have too many loans and no one who can command our defence if you can call it that.

Mark58

ā™£ļø Senior Greens
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
From our present position in the league I would like to think that going down is as unlikely as when we were on our winning/drawing streak and suggestions were being made about the play offs.

I would LIKE to think that... :sad:

Sep 3, 2011
For relegation it would need Argyle not winning again and drawing 1 or 2 and losing 8. If they lose 8 of the next 10 then they deserve it.

Mar 14, 2009
Mr Gillingham":cgdvu249 said:
For relegation it would need Argyle not winning again and drawing 1 or 2 and losing 8. If they lose 8 of the next 10 then they deserve it.

They need two wins and a draw to survive l feel. That means they can lose 7 out of 10 games.

If Lowe canā€™t achieve this then we deserve to go down.

For me, it would be a bigger relegation than the Derek Adams team of two years ago because that side imploded, but this side of Loweā€™s would literally be a meltdown on a much grander scale.

Btw, Argyle lowest points in a season when it was 3pts for a win, l believe, was 46 points in 94-95 season.

999mattyg

āœ… Evergreen
šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
argyleforever":3spbadqd said:
Personally i don't think the players want to play for LOWE or the green shirt either for that matter!

On the performances of Camara, Edwards and Ennis alone I think that we can prove otherwise!

up the line

šŸš‘ Steve Hooper
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Am I allowed to say Saturday is a must win game yet.. or are the same people going to scoff?

Jul 12, 2016
Metal_Green_Mickey":bpntdlv4 said:
Mr Gillingham":bpntdlv4 said:

They need two wins and a draw to survive l feel. That means they can lose 7 out of 10 games.

If Lowe canā€™t achieve this then we deserve to go down.

For me, it would be a bigger relegation than the Derek Adams team of two years ago because that side imploded, but this side of Loweā€™s would literally be a meltdown on a much grander scale.

Btw, Argyle lowest points in a season when it was 3pts for a win, l believe, was 46 points in 94-95 season.
50 points should be enough so one more win and a couple of draws are needed.It will probably be ok but at the moment our confidence is shot and I'm not sure our team has enough about them to turn it around.

Penlee

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
šŸŽ« S.T. Donor šŸŽ«
šŸŒ Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner šŸ‘Øā€āš–ļø
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
up_the_line":3r3i8eq9 said:
Am I allowed to say Saturday is a must win game yet.. or are the same people going to scoff?

it isn't

Sep 22, 2020
i don't think we will go down and you could say staying up this season is success.

its the second season after promotion that is traditionally always the most difficult.

I am worried about next season already particularly if lowe is going to bring in another 4/5 loan players and play an open style of football again.

a rethink on playing strategy needed ?. the league is all but in order of goals conceded. we simply let in too many goals. You could say that considering how many goals we concede we have done well to be out of the relegation zone!

Oct 5, 2013
Iā€™ve just been greatly cheered by RLā€™s post-match, in which he says something like ā€œthe lads are down, but itā€™s my job to lift them upā€, and that heā€™s pleased with the effort put in last night, this is what I wanted to hear from him, manager and team working together and not manager blaming the players, I think weā€™ll be ok now thatā€™s happening.

May 8, 2011
To get relegated would mean one of the current bottom four would have to win 5 more games than Argyle in the last 11 or 12 games, that is very unlikely based on those Clubs current form.
The fact that the bottom 6 have quite a low points total this season is the main difference from 2018/19 when Argyle only had a 3 point gap to the relegation places after 36 games despite all the other stats like goals for and against and points being almost identical.