🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Not as horrendous as he usually is. 5/10

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Apart from the Ennis booking, which didn't look even a foul to me, I thought he was good. Oh yes, and telling Coops to get a move on was fair enough, it's the previous games when other refs have indulged really annoying goalies wasting time against us that was wrong!

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Excellent I thought. I hardly noticed him which is always a good sign.

Sep 25, 2010
Wasn’t his usual crappiness, pity he was not at Ipswich last week, when their keeper was horrendously slow, and looking for him to referee Wycombe next year, with their tactics.

Good thing, he booked The thug Barton after the game.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
He was alright, better than normal, didn't have any huge decisions to make. Of course they were screaming every time Opoku went near it after being booked and he held his nerve well.
But, seriously, and not to sound churlish, but in the era of professional refs, should any of them be that out of shape?
A three or four mile run three times a week would be enough to keep a ref in relatively decent physical condition and that's the very least they should be doing if it's their job. Regular exercise is also shown to keep your mind sharp which is a key prerequisite for a ref I'd say. What's this fella doing between matches because it clearly isn't keeping himself in condition?

Oct 31, 2015
Didn't realise it was him tbh until near the end. Not his normal game when in the middle so I will give 7.

Got the Ennis booking wrong but was strong with Coops which was good to see

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
I don't think he looked fit. I rated him down because he kept having a go at Coops for time wasting when every other keeper does the same and worse when they lead. We have had much worse though

Aug 5, 2016
We would have been giving him 3s if we were Bristol Rovers fans. I amnot surprised Barton blew a gasket.

Oct 31, 2015
Knibbsworth":2sm9cee3 said:
We would have been giving him 3s if we were Bristol Rovers fans. I amnot surprised Barton blew a gasket.

Really mate why?

They were calling for every tackle and challenge as a foul from the off. Not sure he was a home ref tbh

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Doyley43":1glwi5as said:
I don't think he looked fit. I rated him down because he kept having a go at Coops for time wasting when every other keeper does the same and worse when they lead. We have had much worse though

I didn't realise he was still on the go. At 54 I think he did okay in keeping up with players who mostly were twice his age.