Ennis post match | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ennis post match

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
What a pleasant young man. I couldn't help but smile watching this he seems like a very likable, warming Chap.
Well done for today your recent performances have been rewarded with a couple of goals.

Jan 27, 2012
Based on what I have seen so far he looks like a hot prospect. If anyone from the current squad is going to be sold for big money, I'd say Ennis is the one. There will be few Championship clubs talking notice of Ennis already and Argyle might not be able to hang on to him for very long. At 21 years old, he must be one of the best young players in the division.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
gaspargomez":1pelkkn6 said:
Based on what I have seen so far he looks like a hot prospect. If anyone from the current squad is going to be sold for big money, I'd say Ennis is the one. There will be few Championship clubs talking notice of Ennis already and Argyle might not be able to hang on to him for very long. At 21 years old, he must be one of the best young players in the division.
Yeh!!
Wolves should have let him stay out on loan like we should have done with Coops, eh?

Oct 31, 2015
Cdp82":1ig14mcc said:
What a pleasant young man. I couldn't help but smile watching this he seems like a very likable, warming Chap.
Well done for today your recent performances have been rewarded with a couple of goals.

I thought exactly the same. Comes across as a very pleasant young man. His workrate yesterday was phenomenal

Jan 6, 2004
Ennis looks the real deal - championship standard already I think - if he keeps this standard up for rest of season with the odd goal I can’t see us holding on to him over the summer but we need to get a very good sell on clause. There are not many championship scouts watching that game who would not be interested

Aug 5, 2016
Green_Flash":3lgjkwi4 said:
Ennis looks the real deal - championship standard already I think - if he keeps this standard up for rest of season with the odd goal I can’t see us holding on to him over the summer but we need to get a very good sell on clause. There are not many championship scouts watching that game who would not be interested

Totally agree, Ennis really stands out in this division. Outstanding technical ability for this standard, especially for his height and size, and his hold up play is incredible. If we don’t take him to the Championship next season some clubs at that level will be having a good look, and perhaps will do so in the meantime.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Strangely quite old school with the moustache and Wolverhampton (I assume) accent :thumbup:

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
If you get a chance watch Eniss’s movement for the first goal. He moves from one end of the penalty area to the back post to evade any markets. Quality movement where he creates space for himself. That is real natural striking ability.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
I also love the way when he receives the ball with his back to goal, in very tight situations, his control/first touch is generally excellent. He often rapidly shifts the ball into space around him before defenders realise what is happening. I think he's a very intelligent and skillful player and exciting to watch. Brilliant signing by RL (so far anyway, but I don't think he's a flash in the pan).

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Koala Green":2qqnna4y said:
If you get a chance watch Eniss’s movement for the first goal. He moves from one end of the penalty area to the back post to evade any markets. Quality movement where he creates space for himself. That is real natural striking ability.

Agreed KG, his “spatial awareness” is excellent throughout the whole match; it is a joy watching Niall being so aware of, & using, the space around him, & further afield.

It will be even easier, & more exciting, to appreciate when we can watch him live.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
saxman":2om0g2vr said:
I also love the way when he receives the ball with his back to goal, in very tight situations, his control/first touch is generally excellent. He often rapidly shifts the ball into space around him before defenders realise what is happening. I think he's a very intelligent and skillful player and exciting to watch. Brilliant signing by RL (so far anyway, but I don't think he's a flash in the pan).

Suspect the recommendation came from Neil Dewsnip. Don't quite understand why he didn’t feature a great deal at Burton..

Nov 2, 2004
Lowe suggested he is only just getting fit, he has had a couple of serious injuries, perhaps that was a problem at Burton.