Mayor’s reaction. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mayor’s reaction.

Mar 21, 2013
Had a quick look but didn’t see it mentioned elsewhere. Did anyone else notice Mayor’s reaction to our 2nd goal? I’ve no doubt he’d do the same regardless of what team he was playing for but still good to see that passion from him, especially when you see what some people say about his contribution to the team.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Danny Mayor is, as well as being a superb player, one of the most committed players you'll see playing in green.
Not everything that he does comes off, but he goes again, and again to try and make something happen, even when the opponent puts two men on him or tries to kick lumps out of him.
I would however like to know which squad member is cutting his hair whilst the barbers is closed...it's pretty severe

Mar 24, 2019
Don't_Panic":1r6q96cs said:
Had a quick look but didn’t see it mentioned elsewhere. Did anyone else notice Mayor’s reaction to our 2nd goal? I’ve no doubt he’d do the same regardless of what team he was playing for but still good to see that passion from him, especially when you see what some people say about his contribution to the team.
Just posted this on another thread before I noticed it here ....never doubted that these players care ...that reaction strengthened my view

Mar 21, 2013
Ah, it has been picked up, great to see. Yeah IJN, I noticed him kicking it in himself on the 3rd, or 4th, viewing...

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
I love that. A great player. He did another one of his body feints yesterday and left his marker utterly perplexed. So he isn’t perfect, but he’s the sort I want to pay to watch. I do hope he’s with us next season

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Yes he's good to watch, so talented on the ball with jinxing runs and mesmerising his opponents with his ball skills. Not scoring but contributes so much to the team. Would be happy if he stays.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Tony Pastyman":3209xa8l said:
Yes he's good to watch, so talented on the ball with jinxing runs and mesmerising his opponents with his ball skills. Not scoring but contributes so much to the team. Would be happy if he stays.

Why are his runs a jinx? :lol:

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Forest of Dean Green":90oci3m1 said:
I love that. A great player. He did another one of his body feints yesterday and left his marker utterly perplexed. So he isn’t perfect, but he’s the sort I want to pay to watch. I do hope he’s with us next season

Fantastic moment, worth the £10 on its own. I'd love to see a compendium of the maestro's trickery.