Blackpool 3 Peterborough United 1 FT

Bristol Rovers 0 Swindon Town 1 FT

Burton Albion 1 Shrewsbury Town 2 FT

Northampton Town 1 Oxford United 0 FT

Maybe of interest games

Oldham Athletic 2 Exeter City 1 FT

Torquay United 2 Solihull Moors 0 FT

Oct 14, 2015
Watching the goals go in on Sky and Barton will be fuming that his sides goal ruled out tonight. Seemed a harsh decision to me...

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Army green":lxwcg8l9 said:
I have a feeling that we could be in for a torrid time at Blackpool on Saturday.
Tonight was a great result for Blackpool but it would have taken a lot out of them, physically and mentally.

Playing us on Saturday may be a bit like after the Lord Mayor's Show. We have to hope that they can't perform as well again only 5 days later.

Providing we don't gift them an early goal to settle them down we could get something from this game.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Blackpool on a roll. I thought Peterborough were a shoo in for automatic promotion after they played us. Best team we’ve played, alongside Hull. Maybe not. Tough old league this

Nov 2, 2004
I thought Blackpool were the best side we have played with Lincoln just behind. Lincoln are now struggling with a small squad but Blackpool are getting stronger and could still make the automatics.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Forest of Dean Green":fbis568x said:
Blackpool on a roll. I thought Peterborough were a shoo in for automatic promotion after they played us. Best team we’ve played, alongside Hull. Maybe not. Tough old league this
They beat Wigan in the game after ours but only one win in 6 since then. Play offs at best I reckon.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
demportdave":f33vc0x0 said:
Army green":f33vc0x0 said:
I have a feeling that we could be in for a torrid time at Blackpool on Saturday.
Tonight was a great result for Blackpool but it would have taken a lot out of them, physically and mentally.

Playing us on Saturday may be a bit like after the Lord Mayor's Show. We have to hope that they can't perform as well again only 5 days later.

Providing we don't gift them an early goal to settle them down we could get something from this game.

Totally agree with this view Dave, when teams finally get into the playoffs like Blackpool have just done sometimes teams think the hard work is done. For us were we to beat Blackpool playoffs for us are still a possibility, even tho is seems unrealistic we’d only be around 6 pts off playoffs with 8 games to go.

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
Penlee":1oekn5kp said:
The Gas were hard done by last night. This disallowed goal for offside which the lino never flagged for beggars belief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yXfcgTR74I

I've just watched it & reckon it was a good dec'n by ref. After the 'goal' is scored one of their forwards keeps tapping his chest indicating that it was him who 'scored' by way of a slight deflection. He seems to be in an offside position when the shot was taken.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
If I was a betting man I'd put a few on Sunderland for champions.