🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
All played well in the first half, but overall Edwards industrious performance, and the goal got my vote.

We had more about us going down the right than the left today.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Edwards who was prominent down the right first half was one of several contenders but the smart finish to secure a point sealed it for me.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Edwards!!! I thought that Camara couldn’t be beaten for yardage covered and and energy but that was a 95 minute non-stop performance and to cap it with the equaliser - fantastic!!

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Some good performances again, Fornah was solid and battled well, as did Woods and Aimson who really looked solid at the back, Hardie had a great first half (and well taken goal) but disappeared when the service dried up, Coops continues to look increasingly assured (although a slight fumble for the first goal) but Edwards capped an energetic 95 minutes with a brilliantly taken goal so gets my vote.

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
Edwards gets my vote.

Well timed run for his injury time goal.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Skipper for me. I’d love to see his stats today. One minute he’s well positioned in defence, a matter of seconds later breaking into the box. Lots of comment recently about us lacking a leader. Players just need to look at what this bloke does game in game out. Got to get a contract next season

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Edwards for me but Fornah and Aimson had good games.

Woods made as many mistakes as Lewis but was more fortunate that they didn't lead to goals.

Camara continues to be out of sorts from the player of November and Mayor not up to his usual standard.

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":q04s1ldv said:
Edwards for me but Fornah and Aimson had good games.

Woods made as many mistakes as Lewis but was more fortunate that they didn't lead to goals.

Camara continues to be out of sorts from the player of November and Mayor not up to his usual standard.

You seem to have it in for Camara. You are alone in that. We played really well first half with Mayor subdued. So if Camara was 'out of sorts' also as you say, pretty miraculous that we dominated with 9 men. You are the only one finding fault with Woods too. He made one poor pass agreed. No idea where all these other mistakes were. He looks an upgrade on Watts to me. You are a poor judge.