Welsh squad | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Welsh squad

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Hal Robson-Kanu, Rammi Matondo and Tyler Roberts all dropped from the Welsh Squad because of breach of FAW protocols ... any chance this might open the door for Luke Jephcott??

Be nice if he were given a call up, even just to sit on the bench. I can't imagine him getting any game time but the experience of being around the senior squad can only be beneficial. He's by far the most experienced of the current U21 crop so I'd hope to see him getting the call at some point anyway.

M

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Martin_Brock":klm5c9p2 said:
Be nice if he were given a call up, even just to sit on the bench. I can't imagine him getting any game time but the experience of being around the senior squad can only be beneficial. He's by far the most experienced of the current U21 crop so I'd hope to see him getting the call at some point anyway.

M

With Robson-Kanu and Tyler Roberts missing, Wales will be short of two forwards - now seems perfect time for a call to Luke to take a 2 hour drive up to Cardiff to be a back up on the bench. The misdemeanours of the 3 players have now enhanced the chances of Luke making the squad for the Euros especially if he can get back to scoring for Argyle.

Aug 24, 2009
If Ennis was Jephcott then he would have a chance, for a player who is not even an automatic choice in an average League 1 side then to think he could be called up is an absolute joke, all this garbage that he could sign for a Champioship side in the summer is also laughable, as I have stated before he should stay with us and learn his trade then maybe.

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":zddirvgl said:
Martin_Brock":zddirvgl said:

M

With Robson-Kanu and Tyler Roberts missing, Wales will be short of two forwards - now seems perfect time for a call to Luke to take a 2 hour drive up to Cardiff to be a back up on the bench. The misdemeanours of the 3 players have now enhanced the chances of Luke making the squad for the Euros especially if he can get back to scoring for Argyle.

Luke at the Euros. Thats funny

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Balham_Green":8a76il76 said:
JannerinCardiff":8a76il76 said:
Martin_Brock":8a76il76 said:

M

Luke at the Euros. Thats funny

He’s starting for U21’s now, so can’t be far off getting in the full Welsh squad especially if they have players missing.