Official website
Fans forum
Twitter
Latest news

Easter Friday 2 April, Home Park, kick-off 3pm

The Countdown to AFC Wimbledon

Tuesday

Referee
Sam Allison is the man in the middle for the game. So far this season he has issued 80 yellow cards and just one red in 28 games. He was at Home Park in January for Argyle's 1-0 win against Gillingham. He will be assisted on Friday by Mark Derrien and Adam Ricketts while the fourth official is Dan Flynn.

AFC Wimbledon Analysis
Strengths
Attacking down the wings.
Stealing the ball from the opposition.
Weaknesses
Keeping possession of the ball.
Finishing scoring chances.
Defending against through ball attacks.
Protecting the lead.
Style of Play
Play with width.
Take a lot of shots.
Control the game in the opposition's half.
Long balls.
Attempt crosses often.
Non-aggressive.
Play the offside trap.

They Played For Both
Jimmy Abdou, Dean Parrett, Andre Blackman, Craig Tanner, Jake Jervis, Ben Purrington, Kelle Roos, Connor Smith, Karleigh Osborne. Any more?

Current League Form
27/03/21: W AFC Wimbledon 1 - 0 Northampton.
20/03/21: D AFC Wimbledon 2 - 2 Charlton.
16/03/21: D AFC Wimbledon 1 - 1 Wigan.
13/03/21: D Bristol Rovers 0 - 0 AFC Wimbledon.
09/03/21: L AFC Wimbledon 0 - 1 Burton.
06/03/21: D Blackpool 1 - 1 AFC Wimbledon.

Famous fans of AFC Wimbledon
American author and director John Green, Mumford & Sons singer Marcus Mumford, cricketer Mark Wood, boxer Lerrone Richards, Olympic gold medal winner Sophie Hosking.

Wednesday

Purchase your iFollow match pass ...here.

According to Sky Bet Argyle are favourites to win at 11/10, a Wimbledon win has odds of 9/4 and the draw is on offer at 12/5.

Wimbledon have been given permission to hold a test event at their new Plough Lane stadium in May, the match will be an under-23 game with a 2,000 capacity attendance.

Argyle defender Jerome Opoku will miss the game as he serves the final game of his two-match suspension.

Ryan Lowe's pre-match press conference ... club You Tube.

Captain Joe Edwards looks ahead to the game .. club You Tube.

Thursday

The Greens have played AFC Wimbledon seven times at Home Park, winning two games, drawing one and losing four.

Wimbledon team news ... Wimbledon club website.

Friday

Wimbledon Head Coach Paul Robinson looks ahead to the game ... Wimbledon club website.

Match preview ... club website.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Robbie Turner

Clive Goodyear (FA Cup winner and gave away the penalty which John Aldridge had saved by Beasant, never a pen either ;) )

Mark Fiore

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Penlee":2ijb5b85 said:
Robbie Turner

Clive Goodyear (FA Cup winner and gave away the penalty which John Aldridge had saved by Beasant, never a pen either ;) )

Mark Fiore

Adam King

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Penlee":2b3gp733 said:
Robbie Turner

Mark Fiore

A different Wimbledon. :)

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":1n339cgb said:
Penlee":1n339cgb said:
Robbie Turner

Mark Fiore

A different Wimbledon.

:facepalm: I walked right into that trap :lol:

Jan 30, 2016
It looks like Wimbledon are fighting hard to stay up so another difficult game for Argyle. We most definitely need to score first otherwise the shutters will go up.

Dec 29, 2011
We really owe AFC Wimbledon big time .Twice recently we have suffered in relegation and promotion scenarios at their hands.They have never suffered any form of relegation since conception,and seem to be Houdini escape artists.
Living in Wimbledon it would be good to get some bragging rights for a change at the end of the season.It depends what Argyle turns up, but I am not confident prematch .

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Famous Fan: Actor and Director Samuel West - son of Timothy West and Prunella 'Sybil Fawlty' Scales (and in the year below me, with significantly overlapping social circles, at University)

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
This is the game that will determine our survival in League One (well until the next game - if we lose).

52 points if we win will be enough.

Much as I want to win this game, I’ve always had a soft spot for Wimbledon. An amazing renewal from the very bottom of the pyramid, re-building their original ground, and a report I read last week suggested they had the most successful community scheme of any club in the country, including all Prem clubs.

I also found their supporters a particularly friendly bunch at Wembley. Chatting over drinks before the game, their consensus view was they were very unlikely to win, so were just going to enjoy the day regardless. Just added to my misery for the next week.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
A good opportunity to get three points and secure our future in league one for another season.....only problem being that this is Argyle.....who never do things easily.....