Votes: 10 10.9%

• Total voters

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Simple question.
If you could only keep one of the loans and perhaps loan them for another full season who would it be?
Opoku for me

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Probably Fornah.

Slowly improving and versatile.

Apr 1, 2009
Picking one it would be Opoku.

Having said that I'd consider all of them. They were all very raw when they came here. I would imagine that all of them have probably at least doubled their total minutes in adult football. The experience will have improved them, and they all are young enough to improve further. Having said that,it's difficult to see any of them becoming regulars in the Prem. If they were available, you'd be signing players who wouldn't need bedding in to the team, the club or the area -much more attractive propositions than a year before, Obviously you're not going to sign all of them.

I guess it's possible that either Opoku or Watts might get game time with their parent club in the Championship, as might Fornah. We haven't seen a lot of Woods. but based on today he might be happier in a 4 than in a 3 at the back. Lewis is the one I'd have most concerns about - he's assertive in attack but defensively has most to learn.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
xmastree":219oyynp said:
Picking one it would be Opoku.

Having said that I'd consider all of them. They were all very raw when they came here. I would imagine that all of them have probably at least doubled their total minutes in adult football. The experience will have improved them, and they all are young enough to improve further. Having said that,it's difficult to see any of them becoming regulars in the Prem. If they were available, you'd be signing players who wouldn't need bedding in to the team, the club or the area -much more attractive propositions than a year before, Obviously you're not going to sign all of them.

I guess it's possible that either Opoku or Watts might get game time with their parent club in the Championship, as might Fornah. We haven't seen a lot of Woods. but based on today he might be happier in a 4 than in a 3 at the back. Lewis is the one I'd have most concerns about - he's assertive in attack but defensively has most to learn.

He reminds me of Jamie Mackie with his energy and speed. and probably his defensive prowess.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Lewis will be available but I'm not sure we want him. Maybe if Cooper (G) replaces a departing Mayor....

Woods may be available, not convinced we won't find better.

Fornah, nah. I'd rather see Randell.

Watts, probably available and one of our better performers over the season.

Opoku - would be surprised if he's available. Would be a great signing but he has the greatest quality of our loanees.i imagine Fulham fans would prefer to see him at Craven Cottage pushing for a place in rheir first 11.

Sep 6, 2006
Mark Pedlar":2xhvrzyp said:
Lewis will be available but I'm not sure we want him. Maybe if Cooper (G) replaces a departing Mayor....

Woods may be available, not convinced we won't find better.

Fornah, nah. I'd rather see Randell.

Watts, probably available and one of our better performers over the season.

Opoku - would be surprised if he's available. Would be a great signing but he has the greatest quality of our loanees.i imagine Fulham fans would prefer to see him at Craven Cottage pushing for a place in rheir first 11.

How to find better than Woods then out of curiosity? Have we got contacts with Real Madrid or Bayern Munich?

Jul 12, 2016
Why would we want all of them? They make up half the team who have struggled to get to mid table.

Dec 30, 2020
On loan again, I'm not sure... they've all got something, and as players we could develop to take us to a higher level over the next couple of years, or sell on for a good fee, they'd be worth considering.

But the loan players we take next year should be with a view to getting us into the top 6 next season. Are any of this 5 going to do that?

Opoku, I'd say, is the best of the bunch at the moment.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I would rather we have established league 1 pros in the defence- if not Opoku/Woods would be my choice

Why would we need other premier league kids in the squad when we have the likes of Randell & Law- if RL considers them good enough for next seasons campaign then they should be in & around the 1st team

Loanees should only be used when we are not able to recruit via free or fee transfer

At the end of the day we are developing another teams player for what reward a slim chance of getting them at a price we possibly cant afford