• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Many happy returns to...........

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
I´ve gone bananas on a number of occasions watching Argyle, there was the Williams moment, the Marino Keith at Swindon moment and lots of others ... but this goal sent me into the stratosphere :greensmile:

Happy birthday Peter :scarf:

Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth
Yes, it was a wondrous moment,but leading to the biggest anti climatic game that I have seen in many a year.
But thank you Peter Hartley for that.

Jun 27, 2019
rongreenblood":mg9i9asv said:
Yes, it was a wondrous moment,but leading to the biggest anti climatic game that I have seen in many a year.

Yep. I can't watch Hartley's goal without thinking about what happened a couple of weeks later.

But taken as a standalone moment it was probably the most mental I've ever gone celebrating an Argyle goal.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
WoodsyGreen":g8qsiysq said:
rongreenblood":g8qsiysq said:

Yep. I can't watch Hartley's goal without thinking about what happened a couple of weeks later.

But taken as a standalone moment it was probably the most mental I've ever gone celebrating an Argyle goal.

Amazing how the quality of that moment compared to the abject nature of the main event. What a contrast. I remember Wembley as almost emotionless. Whereas this goal nearly had me reaching for the defibrillator!

May 31, 2020
I was ouside a bar in Malta, and at about 9.35pm the text came from my grandson. The one word "HARTLEY". Never has a one word text been so significant.