🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
Aimson for me, best of an awful team. Manager clueless , too stubborn to , end this possession style of football do not have the players for it. Danny Mayor waste of space. Virtually no supply line to our strikers, midfield is a joke! Rant over .

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Aimson the only player worth a mention today.

Not blaming him for our shortcomings because that is Lowe's responsibility, but I really hope that Mayor goes in the summer. He is obviously a good player at this level, although not quite as good as some on here think.

We keep being told there are always 2 or 3 players on him, so why do we never seem to be able to take advantage of the space that should give us?

However, without Mayor, Lowe will have to come up with a different way of playing. Based on what we have seen from 40 games this season, we are so pedestrian and so predictable and not likely to improve without major changes in personnel and playing style.

Liverpool sold Coutinho, made a few changes and became a better team; we could do the same.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
That was an awful performance and we deserved nothing. And I'm sorry but with Jephcott coming in for a lot of criticism recently I'm giving both barrels today to Ryan Hardie. He played like Steve MacLean. Lily-livered, pulling out of challenges, getting knocked off the ball far too easily. I know he's not Mickey Evans, but he really needs to develop the physical side of his game if he wants to be more than back-up next season.
There was no Argyle man of the match today, by some distance.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
demportdave":28rvlivh said:

Not blaming him for our shortcomings because that is Lowe's responsibility, but I really hope that Mayor goes in the summer. He is obviously a good player at this level, although not quite as good as some on here think.

We keep being told there are always 2 or 3 players on him, so why do we never seem to be able to take advantage of the space that should give us?

However, without Mayor, Lowe will have to come up with a different way of playing. Based on what we have seen from 40 games this season, we are so pedestrian and so predictable and not likely to improve without major changes in personnel and playing style.

Liverpool sold Coutinho, made a few changes and became a better team; we could do the same.
So that’s DM’s fault is it? He makes everything happen without him we would be 10 times worse. He could play at a higher level and I think we will be very lucky to keep him. You should look at others who can’t take advantage of his play.

Jul 12, 2016
demportdave":18uudl52 said:

You already know I echo your sentiments.What I can never understand is how he always played and is rarely subbed.At best he only plays half a game.

Jul 12, 2016
Doyley43":1lzduw9q said:
demportdave":1lzduw9q said:

So that’s DM’s fault is it? He makes everything happen without him we would be 10 times worse. He could play at a higher level and I think we will be very lucky to keep him. You should look at others who can’t take advantage of his play.
Get shot of Mayor and IMO we will play better as a team.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
oldage":3nmro51j said:
Doyley43":3nmro51j said:
demportdave":3nmro51j said:

Get shot of Mayor and IMO we will play better as a team.
Ludicrous assessment.