PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
You Tube.

'Disgraceful'. 'I'll play the kids'. 'I won't have it'.

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
An honest response from a very angry and frustrated Lowe. That was a Manager who knows his players were giving far from their best.

I would have liked the interviewer to ask him why he changed the team to 3 at the back for the 2nd half after we had looked comfortable defensively in the 1st half with a back four.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Will be interested to see how many changes he will make v Hull, otherwise it's irrelevant.

Only 6 under contract for 21/22, Lowe said, well, not a lot of them seemed bothered by that.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Good to see that, he's as angry as some of us it seems.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
plymouthboyuk":g7obvtja said:
Who are the 6 under contract, Both Coopers, Jephcott, Ennis, Hardie. Is that including Randell, or Camara ?

6 that played today;
Cooper
Grant
Camara
Ennis
Hardie
Jephcott

I think

By the way Demport. We were 1 down when he changed to 3-5-2 and that after a dismal first 55 with 4 at the back. Comfortable but we never threatened.

Feb 4, 2020
Tbh I think the only 'old Bury boy' next season will be Aimson...on balance the mass recruitment from Gigg Lane has not worked out. Mayor takes a bigger proportion of squad Budget than his overall long term positive contribution warrants

Apr 1, 2009
Ok, he's had his rant, but will much change at this stage of the season? He's not going to "play the kids" to any degree - two of them are at Torquay anyway. He hasn't got a lot of options - Moore's regressed, Reeves doesn't do anything for me, Jephcott's out of form, Lewis can't defend, Woods is injured, and I'll hazard a wild guess that Macleod is too. He might give Lolos a start, but I can't see him chucking the very young Tomlinson in against Hull.

Today's worst selection was Watts at LB. He was totally out of his depth, and that disrupted the left side going forward

Mar 14, 2009
xmastree":15bntc31 said:
Ok, he's had his rant, but will much change at this stage of the season? He's not going to "play the kids" to any degree - two of them are at Torquay anyway. He hasn't got a lot of options - Moore's regressed, Reeves doesn't do anything for me, Jephcott's out of form, Lewis can't defend, Woods is injured, and I'll hazard a wild guess that Macleod is too. He might give Lolos a start, but I can't see him chucking the very young Tomlinson in against Hull.

Today's worst selection was Watts at LB. He was totally out of his depth, and that disrupted the left side going forward

I’m glad you raised this. That decision of Watts at LB was just bizarre. Especially when we seen him struggle in a 3 system when he is asked to cover a quick forward. What the hell was the thinking behind this. You have to start to question what Lowe is seeing as he watches the games.

Then you have to question his tactical management. Every time we go a goal down. It’s like game over. Team folds like a pack of cards. When does his tactical changes change the flow or the course of a game?

He won’t change it. He keeps saying they are a good group of lads. Well they might be nice people but some of them don’t have the determination, application or character to be good league one players so l suggests he rethinks how good his good group of lads really are.

Mayor has played all season. His impact in second half of games just decrease as the minutes tick by. He stays on, Lowe just allows the game to meander along with the same players and the same tactical swaps. Worrying signs.

Feb 9, 2021
Mark Pedlar":yf2cfye3 said:
plymouthboyuk":yf2cfye3 said:
Who are the 6 under contract, Both Coopers, Jephcott, Ennis, Hardie. Is that including Randell, or Camara ?

6 that played today;
Cooper
Grant
Camara
Ennis
Hardie
Jephcott

I think

By the way Demport. We were 1 down when he changed to 3-5-2 and that after a dismal first 55 with 4 at the back. Comfortable but we never threatened.
Grant out of contract should be other Cooper