Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 8 April | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Thursday 8 April

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Thursday 8 April

Ryan Lowe press conference ... club You Tube.

Midfielder Danny Mayor says he would like to stay at Argyle for next season ....Plymouth Live.

The latest Big Green Lottery winners ... club website.

Order here.

Loan watch
Scott Wootton has played 12 games for Wigan, scoring one goal but suffered an injury after landing awkwardly playing against Accrington in March and is expected to miss the rest of the season.
Frank Nouble has played 14 games for Colchester United who are third from bottom in League Two, he's scored two goals and received a red card.
Adam Randell has been an ever-present for Torquay United scoring two goals in 32 games.
Ryan Law is approaching the end of his one month loan at Torquay and has so far made six appearances.

Current Directors at the club
Simon Hallett 
Tony Wrathall 
Richard Holliday 
John Morgan
Jane Chafer
Paul Berne
Andrew Parkinson and CEO
Trevor East
In addition - Neil Dewsnip as Director of Football.

Why not buy a gift voucher from the club shop to financially help the club now and use it at a later date?
Vouchers can be purchased online at £10 to £100 and are sent by email.... Superstore

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Good to read that Danny Mayor wants to stay next season. He knows that he should be scoring more goals but I still believe that he is, by far, our most important player as far as positive forward progression is concerned.
I just wish he would get himself in to scoring positions, especially from set pieces.
Why is it that, when we get a free kick ‘out wide’, he stands beside Conor Grant when, almost without exception, it is Grant who crosses the ball?
Why doesn’t Danny get in to a scoring position in or near the penalty area?

Mar 14, 2009
davie nine":12h4gz4g said:
Good to read that Danny Mayor wants to stay next season. He knows that he should be scoring more goals but I still believe that he is, by far, our most important player as far as positive forward progression is concerned.
I just wish he would get himself in to scoring positions, especially from set pieces.
Why is it that, when we get a free kick ‘out wide’, he stands beside Conor Grant when, almost without exception, it is Grant who crosses the ball?
Why doesn’t Danny get in to a scoring position in or near the penalty area?

Because without him we wouldn’t break the defensive lines. You have seen how bad our passing is? So he goes deep to help us break teams down.

Now imagine him on the half way line. Now imagine the opposition. How many people he has to beat to even get to the edge of the penalty area? That’s why. We seen him drift past someone on the half way line numerous occasions. However, the opposition midfield and defensive line are still waiting for him. He needs somebody who can give him the ball in the final third. If he losses it there, it doesn’t matter. When he losses it on the half way line we are exposed.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I was referring to when he stands beside Grant when he is about to take a free kick.
Do the defence really think that we are deciding whether to put in an inswinging or outswinging cross?
It never happens, so I was asking why he doesn’t position himself where he could pick up a loose ball outside the penalty area.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
davie nine":hku9e1x6 said:
I was referring to when he stands beside Grant when he is about to take a free kick.
Do the defence really think that we are deciding whether to put in an inswinging or outswinging cross?
It never happens, so I was asking why he doesn’t position himself where he could pick up a loose ball outside the penalty area.

Totally agree with this tbh