Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 13 April | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Tuesday 13 April

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Tuesday 13 April

Argyle will take part in the EFL Day of Action on Wednesday when NHS workers and their families are invited to a special visit to Home Park ... club website.

Former Argyle defender Guy Branston, now Loans Manager at Leicester City, talks about the player recruitment system and how to attract players to Home Park ... Plymouth Live.

Argyle keeper Mike Cooper has made the most starting appearances (41) in the whole of League One this season, he's also made the most saves in the league at 126.

Midfielder Ben Reeves' 20 appearances coming on as a substitute is the joint-third highest amount in League One.

Ryan Law's one-month loan spell at Torquay United will end after today's National League game against Sutton United.

The home game against Charlton Athletic on Tuesday 20 April is confirmed as a 7.45pm kick-off.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He still seems to have his critics and those who think he should have gone on loan this season but, for me, he has now had almost a full season of experience in League 1 and both Coops himself and our club will benefit, either financially or by his performances for us, in the seasons ahead.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
I think Cooper has been excellent. He looks like he will play a notch or two above this level in due course.

Tony Pastyman

♣️ Senior Greens
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 1, 2008
Playing in the 1st team and League 1 will have been a massive experience for him. He's learning all the time as well as showing his natural talent for that role.
My player of the year without a doubt.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
He is learning...you have just said it.....so will make mistakes....can we live with that bearing in mind our fragile position in division 1...

Aug 17, 2005
Interesting article from Guy Branston. I hope Ryan Lowe has noted what he said and his position to have discussions about positions needed next season.

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
oddball":1vxxp56l said:
He is learning...you have just said it.....so will make mistakes....can we live with that bearing in mind our fragile position in division 1...

His mistakes were never that commonplace and are now unusual. He's grown up quickly with our 'defence' in front of him!