Argyle still 16th..... just

Other games of interest

Barrow 2 Exeter 1 FT
Sutton 0 Torquay 1 FT

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Guiri Green":3mt0kc7z said:
If the table I've just looked at is correct, we're only 3 points from safety now.
Steady on, we are 12 points clear and even I think 52 points is enough to be safe.

Interesting results at the bottom, I'm sure most Argyle fans would rather Rovers and Swindon stayed up instead of Wigan but that looks a bit more unlikely after tonight. However, not sorry to see Sunderland lose again.

Good result for Barrow beating Exeter in League 2 to almost make themselves safe whilst putting a massive dent in City's Play-off hopes. I spent a lot of time up there at BAE and I have been to Holker Street. I like the people up there and it would have been cruel to see them relegated again after 50 years out of the Football League.

Great result also for Torquay at their close rivals Sutton; love to see them get back into the League.

May 29, 2011
Bristol
cheshiregreen":31iqnz30 said:
Guiri Green":31iqnz30 said:
If the table I've just looked at is correct, we're only 3 points from safety now.

No idea what you're looking at, this is table AFTER tonight's results. :crazy:

https://www.pafc.co.uk/matches/league-table/

I read that to mean we need one more win to be safe.

I’m feeling reassured but just feel like I’ve seen it all before. Others rally and Argyle lose their hearts and heads. But, as you’re all pointing out, it’s highly unlikely.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Burton have had a good win tonight & should not be taken lightly on Saturday

We have to look after ourselves & not rely on other teams

I will just take one game at a time

After all we never know which Argyle turn up on match day :think:

May 16, 2016
Sidewinder":3c88h63o said:
cheshiregreen":3c88h63o said:
Guiri Green":3c88h63o said:

I’m feeling reassured but just feel like I’ve seen it all before. Others rally and Argyle lose their hearts and heads. But, as you’re all pointing out, it’s highly unlikely.

Yes, that's what I meant. I can see how easily it could be misinterpreted without thinking about it.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
elburtontrev":2z2mel3m said:
Shouldn't be in this mess :mad:

We aren’t in a mess, we are all but mathematically safe, even if we lose every match, which is really possible. Come two matches time we’ll be mathematically safe.

Look at Northampton’s fixtures, grab a beer and go on holiday like the players currently in green shirts already have. They’ll not be here next year.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Sidewinder":1f9zllzj said:
cheshiregreen":1f9zllzj said:
Guiri Green":1f9zllzj said:

Also, some of the bottom 6 have to play one another. They either share 1 point each or one drops 3.