Ryan Law back | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Ryan Law back

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think from what I’ve seen of him he’s not a bad defender at all. Looking forward to seeing him get his first chance in league 1..

Apr 1, 2009
JannerinCardiff":2qhngtwj said:
I think from what I’ve seen of him he’s not a bad defender at all. Looking forward to seeing him get his first chance in league 1..

I certainly wasn't suggesting that Law is a bad defender - I haven't seen enough to judge. I was perhaps implying that it might not be too hard to defend better than Lewis.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
xmastree":3kd3v4gp said:
Is it possible he can defend better than Lewis does...?

Or, Watts for that matter. Torquay were a higher grade football than Truro, and we saw what impact that loan period had on LJ's confidence and skill level. I hope there is a chance that RL can show his ability at League One level. I recall seeing him play at Helston in July 19 in a pre-season friendly and he was easily the best player on show from either team..

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
He has to play surely, along with Lolos. There are five games left of the season and the Argyle management team really need to be able to make a proper assessment of whether both players have enough about them to potentially break into the team and so be worth contracts for next season.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yep, to be outstanding at the top of the National League as a very young (though blimey, just seen he's 21 which is older than I thought) is a cracking foundation for being a good League One player.

And obviously the same goes for Adam Randell.

Dec 30, 2020
xmastree":19aux4t9 said:
Is it possible he can defend better than Lewis does...?

He made 6 starts and 2 sub appearances for Torquay. They only conceded 3 goals during the time he was on the pitch, and 2 of those were in his first game when he came on as sub at 2-0 down and they wound up losing 4-1.

Certainly suggests he's at least worth a look.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
xmastree":2vhigjgt said:
JannerinCardiff":2vhigjgt said:

I certainly wasn't suggesting that Law is a bad defender - I haven't seen enough to judge. I was perhaps implying that it might not be too hard to defend better than Lewis.

I wouldn’t disagree with that. Lewis is far better going forward.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I know it was 3 years ago but he was outstanding in the game against Manchester City youth when we won on penalties.
He certainly didn’t look out of place when compared with their defenders.

Feb 2, 2005
Cornwall
When we were allowed to go and watch football I would go and see Truro a couple times a season including 19/20 when Law was there for the entirety.

One match in particular stood out. 3-3 draw at home to Poole in the worst weather i've seen at a football match EVER. Truro were 0-3 at HT and he scored a 90' qualiser from 25 yards out. Was an absolute peach of a streak and City fans around me all said he was a cut above everyone else that season which also included a certain Luke Jephcott.

Aug 8, 2013
If Law doesn't play this season, I imagine Torquay will be
extremely miffed that he was recalled. It could be a big blow
in their promotion push.

Jul 12, 2016
Gary S":2cvpia50 said:
If Law doesn't play this season, I imagine Torquay will be
extremely miffed that he was recalled. It could be a big blow
in their promotion push.
Ryan was brought in to cover for Dean Moxey who is fit again .