• Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New Puma Kit template (New Photo added)

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
200.gif

Aug 12, 2016
Bang Phra. Thailand
Clearly I am not going to get any sensiible comments or observations from this post. Fool me for expecting any.

The negative social media phenomena of abuse is alive and kicking here.

Aug 12, 2016
Bang Phra. Thailand
clearly I do not have a sense of humour.

The original post was merely meant to be imformative.

I wanted to highlight the fact that fans have no choice over what awful kit they are 'given'

I don't like the kit either. Most modern 'replicant' kits are abysymal including argyle ones. Which explains why older kits are popular to buy. The Terrace has clearly worked that one out.

Next season kit is also likely to be, what was that word? 'dogpoo'

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I think that in the right colours (green, black and white obviously) that could be a really nice kit. All three variants (main shirt colour) would work well and all could be combined with all three colours of shorts.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Too much comparison to the shirt worn during Warnock's reign. It was a lucky one in the Wembley win versus Darlington, but I guess the design is best relegated to the Puma skip for practised items

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Puma must be good payers because the quality of the kits and the designs are awful
Our third kit is OK but doesn't get worn enough home kit is crap

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I don’t have a problem with Puma at all, and I think the designs have been decent (away shirts especially). I can’t see that the quality is particularly good or bad, literally all football shirts now will be made of the same materials as ours.

But... time for a change I reckon. A light green Umbro shirt would be my dream kit.