Ottawa, Canada
Hardie and Ennis up front Law on bench

EzK0ZTyVkAUputl

Suspected formation

EzK2AgTVEAIzTNm

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Wouldn't it be great if we put on several 90 minute performances between now and the end of the season? I can't watch today but live in hope until 2.30pm that it will be a resounding victory and great performance, and one that I will desperately regret missing. Well, you never know!!!

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Either win or loose by 2

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I was expecting a few more younger players to start, at this stage I'm not sure I see the point in starting Lewis, Watts or Fornah for example.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Cobi Budge":31mnqvr4 said:
I was expecting a few more younger players to start, at this stage I'm not sure I see the point in starting Lewis, Watts or Fornah for example.

Unless they are potentially available for us next season.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Cobi Budge":2qdopy7e said:

I agree. Definitely need to see Lolos, Law and Tomlinson start a league game before the end of the season. Not sure if Randell can play before the end, but if he can he would certainly be on that list too.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
The Doctor":wta9khh1 said:
Cobi Budge":wta9khh1 said:

I'm not sure I'd want any of them.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The Doctor":20rwzblk said:
Cobi Budge":20rwzblk said:

I hope not.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I think it’s a game or two too early to be throwing all the youngsters in. Maybe once we’re mathematically safe, though I think Law should possibly feature today.

If we did that, lost all our games and (somehow) got relegated, then it would be seen as one of the biggest cock-ups in our history.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Biggs":36arl653 said:
I think it’s a game or two too early to be throwing all the youngsters in. Maybe once we’re mathematically safe.

If we did that, lost all our games and (somehow) got relegated, then it would be seen as one of the biggest cock-ups in our history.

I think it's just as likely to happen with a half hearted team as it would be with a youth team. I'd like to see just a bit of hunger in these remaining fixtures.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Let me guess 1st half loanees 2nd half our own youngsters - by which time the game is gone

Why does RL have his customary hissy fit promise the moon & stars & then backtrack when the next game comes along- is it because the green army are not in attendance

He has seen enough of the comedy or errors club to see it is not working- this is so frustrating

Is it setting up on a wing & prayer hoping we will sneak a win or does he just not care thinking job done we will still be in league 1 come final whistle of game 46 :banghead:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
At least with a 1230 kick off the whole day won`t be wasted. :twisted:

Oct 5, 2013
Cobi Budge":28wtygpj said:

Agreed.

Oct 5, 2013
mutley marvel":dfhx04gl said:
Let me guess 1st half loanees 2nd half our own youngsters - by which time the game is gone

Why does RL have his customary hissy fit promise the moon & stars & then backtrack when the next game comes along- is it because the green army are not in attendance

He has seen enough of the comedy or errors club to see it is not working- this is so frustrating

Is it setting up on a wing & prayer hoping we will sneak a win or does he just not care thinking job done we will still be in league 1 come final whistle of game 46 :banghead:

Agree completely.

May 26, 2015
Biggs":ut25i238 said:
I think it’s a game or two too early to be throwing all the youngsters in. Maybe once we’re mathematically safe, though I think Law should possibly feature today.

I agree thoroughly with Biggs; get safe then plan for next season.