Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I wonder if that's to replace someone, or to expand the team.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
It looks like Rick Cowdery's replacement.
The media team certainly need help, so far there's no pre-match interview with Lowe or the players for the Charlton game which has been par for the course for midweek games.

There was a youth match report on the club website the other day.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
PL2 3DQ":1tu2bfoa said:
It looks like Rick Cowdery's replacement.
The media team certainly need help, so far there's no pre-match interview with Lowe or the players for the Charlton game which has been par for the course for midweek games.

There was a youth match report on the club website the other day.

It's a more junior role surely, working with/under/supporting Dan Coles. I know someone almost perfect for the role and they'd love to do it but the timing is wrong for them.

May 8, 2011
davie nine":84uf3imj said:
Has someone decided to read Pasoti’s opinion about more publicity for the Academy?

Not really as the person will be writing match reports on Academy games he/she will not be at which is what happens now. Someone at the game will phone up the media person with details of the game and they will write it up and post it on the website.
I have asked in the past why one of the many back room staff that attends matches can’t access the Club’s or Academy Twitter account and do score updates, never got a proper answer.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Other clubs, much smaller than us, for example, Newport and others, recently mentioned by you, seem to be able to publish the information.
We need to improve.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Jesus, is it just me or is Argyle awash with new people these days? It's hard to keep up. :crazy:

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
IJN":o362qtql said:
Jesus, is it just me or is Argyle awash with new people these days? It's hard to keep up. :crazy:

Don’t think so Ian, it’s all the ancient old boys who have been in for their jabs and are unable to find the way out!
:D