Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Hardie and Jephcott start, Law, Macleod and Woods in, Fornah, Ennis, Lewis and Opoku on bench. Strong bench NO youth

Ezb07apX0AAlnrm

Sep 2, 2008
MacLeod must have something on Lowe. It must be the reason why he gets a game.

Happy to see Ryan Law get a start. Only seen him play a couple times but thought he was very competent on the ball so anticipate him doing well.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Happy with that lineup. A chance for MacLeod and Woods to stake a claim for an offer next season, only Watts of the other loanees in the team, Hardie and Jephcott reunited, and Law with a chance to impress. Big game for a few of the lads tonight.

Aug 5, 2016
Pottypilgrim":2yzxd33l said:

Some fans have been negative towards Fornah all season, then one of the few games he gets replaced you read something like this.

Macleod is a handy player when fit and firing.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Knibbsworth":2tagh2zv said:
Pottypilgrim":2tagh2zv said:

Some fans have been negative towards Fornah all season, then one of the few games he gets replaced you read something like this.

I'd be dismayed if MacLeod was offered anything for next season. I've seen nothing that warrants that. McNamee #2 in my opinion.

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
IJN":rcax4bz2 said:
Knibbsworth":rcax4bz2 said:
Pottypilgrim":rcax4bz2 said:

I'd be dismayed if MacLeod was offered anything for next season. I've seen nothing that warrants that. McNamee #2 in my opinion.

Agreed, in fact I am struggling to think that he has started and finished a game all season. (I´m not always right by the way !)

Swindon and Cobblers both winning tonight

Sep 2, 2008
Knibbsworth":2bnsld08 said:
Pottypilgrim":2bnsld08 said:

You've obviously seen him play much more than I have then.

I'm not a fan of Fornah either but I'd rather have him in than sicknote.

D

Deleted member 9145

Macleod has been abject every time he's played, if he's got anything he better show it tonight.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Really pleased to see this team for a number of reasons.

1). Sam Woods gets a chance to prove that we might try to sign him in the summer.
2). Ryan Law gets his opportunity after working hard away with Torquay - be great to see if he’s got the ability that I think he might have in a really competitive L1 fixture against one of the best sides on paper in the division who will have a lot to play for.
3). Hardie and Jephcott start up front. Even tho Ennis is undoubted an excellent player , Statistically speaking we score more goals and have had far better results this season when Hardie and Jephcott have started together.
4). Macleod starts instead of Fornah. For me Fornah isn’t good at the holding midfield role when we play 3-5-2, as having 3 CB’s not 2 I it requires a bit forward thinking from the CDM and I think Fornah is just too defensive for this role (he does look fine in that holding midfield role when we play a back 4 however)
5). This seems the first time for the 38 years since I’ve been watching Argyle that we’ve had 3 academy graduates start a proper competitive league fixture. Great to see home grown talent on display.

Looking forward to this one... I’ll take a score draw against a good Charlton team. COYG’s.. :scarf:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Only one product of the youth academy on the bench. ;)
No Tomlinson or Lolos but good to see Law start and just two loanees in the starting 11.