999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
‘They are soft. There’s no winners in there’
What many have said throughout the season.
I think it needed to be said and certainly looks like it will be addressed close season!

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
They're a reflection of their manager....the clear out should start from the top downward.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
No mention of the threat of relegation from either RL or the interviewer. I hope Argyle realise we can still go down!!

I don't agree with all of what was said, but I was pleased he gave Law a thumbs up.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Lousy_Pint":171rhnw1 said:
No mention of the threat of relegation from either RL or the interviewer. I hope Argyle realise we can still go down!!

I don't agree with all of what was said, but I was pleased he gave Law a thumbs up.

Agreed.
I think that was RL emphasising the need for players that want to play for the shirt and bleed green!
That’s what we’re lacking!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
The two tweets by Argyle today are fairly random...

A two-for-one offer on crates of energy drink, followed by an Evening with Frank Bruno.

:crazy:

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
2 things.

I feel it's a insult to Mickey mouse and Sunday league football to compare last night's game to both. As Mickey mouse and Sunday league is better.

And men against boys. I believe it was Lowe who recruited the boys he was on about as all the loans are young kids in football terms.
Fans have known for the last 3 years the defence is woeful at best, but Lowe did not feel the need to properly address this issue. :banghead: