The final straw | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

The final straw

Feb 4, 2011
cornwall
Last night when we had a corner and four passes later the ball was back to our penalty area that was enough for me that was the point i left i follow after 50years of following Argyle i had enough of the rubbish they are serving up. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Sep 25, 2010
yashin":3dwmzc87 said:
Last night when we had a corner and four passes later the ball was back to our penalty area that was enough for me that was the point i left i follow after 50years of following Argyle i had enough of the rubbish they are serving up. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OK bye

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
To be fair, I think/hope he's saying it was the final straw in watching the game, rather than following the club.

I turned off at 3-0, I think.

Aug 5, 2016
yashin":1b3hzavn said:

Highly unfair to turn on Argyle for that now.
We've been doing that all season!

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
yashin":3tzrqkld said:

This isn't a job mate, you don't have to tell us you're leaving.

I'm with Knibbsworth - if last night was the straw that broke the camel's back then you've been ignoring the obvious signs of weight-related stress that poor camel has been exhibiting for months!

Bovey Green lady

🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
David Friio's mate":178dahod said:
yashin":178dahod said:

This isn't a job mate, you don't have to tell us you're leaving.

I'm with Knibbsworth - if last night was the straw that broke the camel's back then you've been ignoring the obvious signs of weight-related stress that poor camel has been exhibiting for months!
I reckon yashin's got the hump. (Apologies to the camel!)