Goals Against | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Goals Against

Apr 27, 2019
There is only one other club in all 4 Divisions (Swindon) with more goals against than us on 73-that is just woeful and says it all and with all Ryan Lowes promises of scoring goals in attacking play we are 14th in our league on just 51 goals for-not what was promised-We will be lucky to survive relegation with these stats and a huge re-vamp required next season not just with players but also with tactics.

Aug 5, 2016
We have the worst goal difference of any side in all top 4 divisions that isn’t in the relegation zone and about to drop a league.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
As I said on another thread, I am a believer that goal difference can be a better indicator of how "good" a team is than points. Teams can get lucky, play teams when they have injuries etc., that inflates their points total (and vice versa), but over a season, if you're not that good, you won't spank many teams and a few will spank you. That is what has happened to us this season.

We currently have the 4th worst GD, and I think we are probably one of the 4 worst teams in the division.

May 8, 2011
With 43 games the current team has scored fewer goals and conceded more than the 18/19 team that got relegated did after the same number of games. Not a good stat.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
HC Green":1smc7wen said:
With 43 games the current team has scored fewer goals and conceded more than the 18/19 team that got relegated did after the same number of games. Not a good stat.

It is a much better stat to stay up than the team that got relegated with such great players, beautiful football and an inspiring genius Manager! :lol: