Cooper

Edwards Tomlinson sawyer/watt Law

Fornah

Reeves camara mayor

Hardie ennis

Lolos on halftime

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
I think it would be irresponsible to start Tomlinson. Charlie Wyke is an extremely physical and talented forward. I don’t think it’s the right time to give him his debut.

P

Paranoid Android

Ruddy

Moore Opoku Watts Law

Edwards Grant

Camara Mayor

Ennis Hardie

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
No matter how badly the first team have performed this season, surely we have a duty to the other teams chasing play off spots to play our strongest 11.

Feb 8, 2005
justanotherfan":p5rxpfjg said:
No matter how badly the first team have performed this season, surely we have a duty to the other teams chasing play off spots to play our strongest 11.

Correct, and if we don't, and cannot justify doing so, the EFL can and would penalise the Club for putting out a weakened side against a Club vying for promotion via the play-offs.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Shadowknight":1sfsrd6s said:
Play the players you are not sure you need/want next season,. Make your mind up.

Totally agree with this.

I’d play a back 4 with Aimson and Woods at CB to compete with the physical And good in the air Wyke. Sunderland cross the ball at every opportunity so we need our best headers of the ball to combat this.. I’d like to see more of Law at LB to confirm what I suspect will be Lowe giving he a new deal. I’d also definitely start with Reeves as he’s out of contract so he can show what he can do to earn a new deal and he’s looked decent when he’s been able to get on the pitch imo. Also start Macleod so would go with 2 more defensive yet comfortable on the ball holding midfielders. This formation would also suit playing Bryon Moore (another soon to be out of contract player) at RM.

So my team would be in a 4-2-2-2 formation;-

Cooper

Edwards
Aimson
Woods
Law

Macleod
Reeves

Moore
Mayor

Jephcott
Ennis

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
justanotherfan":3cput2eq said:

I don't know what the rules are but having already secured a play-off place two years ago Sunderland made 4 changes for the game against Southend, they downed tools and promptly lost which relegated us.

Aug 8, 2013
PL2 3DQ":1gqq1txq said:
justanotherfan":1gqq1txq said:

I don't know what the rules are but having already secured a play-off place two years ago Sunderland made 4 changes for the game against Southend, they downed tools and promptly lost which relegated us.

Quite. While experimentation is tempting, I would like Lowe to play the team he feels has the best chance
of beating Sunderland, They're not guaranteed a play off place yet.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
justanotherfan":2ylzpd4z said:
that's a fair point but i would play lolos for the entire match.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
He will probably play his strongest 11 as the EFL will be all over us if he decided to play a weaken team. Sunderland have more to lose than us due to their current league position.

Sunderland supporters probably think this is a nothing game for us but we beat them at their place whats to say we will do the same tomorrow.

Hopefully the pride, desire , mental strength , commitment will be in the 18 named tomorrow as they will be desperate to finish the season on a winning note

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
A team loaded with as many youngsters as you can is detrimental to their careers. If we’re going to play a youngsters, we need to balance that with experience so the youngsters can learn. We could do far worse than putting Sawyer in for the final 2 matches.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Too many injuries to call a line up.