Fan banned from Home Park | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Fan banned from Home Park

P

Paranoid Android

I find it oddly quiet. Expected this thread to be deluged with pages of condemnation. Seems a lower priority to 1.Manager bashing 2. Gambling tips

Strange world we live in now.

May 22, 2006
We don't know their identity and we know nothing about what they said. Probably just some joyless attention-seeker who finally got more than he bargained for.

Whoever this saddo is, they don't need pages of condemnation (internet trolls thrive on that), just a reminder that the world isn't obliged to suffer their BS.

P

Paranoid Android

Ham Green":20rqo36t said:
We don't know their identity and we know nothing about what they said. Probably just some joyless attention-seeker who finally got more than he bargained for.

Whoever this saddo is, they don't need pages of condemnation (internet trolls thrive on that), just a reminder that the world isn't obliged to suffer their BS.

I expected the behaviour to be condemned by us all, so Iā€™m disappointed.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Information isn't exactly out there is it?

Do you know what it was?

P

Paranoid Android

IJN":3q5xd9l9 said:

Do you know what it was?

This threads had over a thousand views

Iā€™m not concerned by who it is or what was said. We do know from the Club itā€™s abusive behaviour, so perhaps we should support them in condemning the behaviour and congratulate the board. I assumed thatā€™s why the thread was started? Canā€™t think of another reason.

Apr 1, 2009
Paranoid Android":jkxe6j30 said:
IJN":jkxe6j30 said:

Do you know what it was?

Iā€™m not concerned by who it is or what was said. We do know from the Club itā€™s abusive behaviour, so perhaps we should support them in condemning the behaviour and congratulate the board. I assumed thatā€™s why the thread was started? Canā€™t think of another reason.

How do you condemn something if you don't know detail? To then criticize other fans because they haven't reacted the way you want, is a little odd in the circumstances.

Aug 5, 2016
Paranoid Android":1s1uzi2l said:
IJN":1s1uzi2l said:

Do you know what it was?

Why do you feel the need to condemn, congratulate or give your opinion, when you donā€™t even have a clue what it is regarding?

May 3, 2016
Probably slagged the team off for not preforming this season.

Argyle should produce the facts of the banning so we all know what we can cannot say.

Season social media ban would be good then these morons wouldnā€™t get off on it.

Mark Smith

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Just out of interest, how, in practice, is someone ā€œbannedā€?
To me this has always seemed propagandist, symbolic and unrealistic. If someone wants to get in, they can.

A pub landlord will recognise someone s/he has barred* but presumably the club doesnā€™t face-ID every fan on cctv and Iā€™ve never seen a steward or ticket collector consulting mug shots before letting us in.

*with the exception of the George in Plympton in the 80s when virtually everyone was barred at some time or another