Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 2 May | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Sunday 2 May

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Sunday 2 May

Sunderland match highlights ... club You Tube.

Midfielder Conor Grant spoke about the defeat against Sunderland .... club You Tube.

The 39 goals conceded at home in the league this season is the highest amount in the entire history of the club.
*Argyle did concede 56 goals at home as a Football League South side in 1945/1946, a season of recovery after the war with no promotion or relegation.
Thanks to GOS.

The 79 goals conceded in all games this season so far is the third highest since 1965.
In 1994/1995 the Greens conceded 83 goals and in the 2018/2019 season the opposition teams scored 80 goals.
In all four top leagues only Swindon Town have conceded more goals this season.

Oct 31, 2015
Steve Wooldridge":3d8dtdve said:
Disgusting, and Lowe would not still he manager if fans were allowed in.

Agreed those goal conceded says it all. He is a lucky man.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
What's more incredible is the fact that despite conceding that many goals we have not been relegated. Although 16 goals conceded in the last 5 games when we were safe already has a lot to do with it.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Camara cops an earful from someone shouting out just after Opoku is sent off on the match highlights.
Two mistakes - first from Camara and then Opoku.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":2s5o0m72 said:
Camara cops an earful from someone shouting out just after Opoku is sent off on the match highlights.

‘Pan, that’s your fault, fk’ng idiot!’ Sounds like Lowe to me.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Camara is a confidence player.
Sometimes, his ball control is poor, he looks clumsy and loses the ball in important phases of a game. His boundless energy gets him into decent scoring positions but his shooting and heading lets him down.
He is, definitely, a work in progress and, hopefully, we will see some improvement next season in these weak areas of his game.
I hope that he does not feel isolated in the South West as he seems to struggle a bit with communication.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Absolutely staggering the difference between the 1st and 2nd half league tables. The management really need to get to the bottom of the reasons for this disparity.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
jerryatricjanner":2a40hudh said:
Absolutely staggering the difference between the 1st and 2nd half league tables. The management really need to get to the bottom of the reasons for this disparity.

It is called not having a plan B. At halftime opposition managers make tactical changes whilst our defenders go to sleep. Argyle come out second half to play exactly the same and the opposition have been sent out with a plan to beat us. Then the sleepy defenders aren't awake enough to stop the early second half goals.

Our management team need to be doing the same thing and changing us tactically to go at the opposition's weaknesses.

Cdp

Oct 18, 2014
Wrexham
Opoku and cam looked like neither had played a game of football at all based on the positional sense demonstrated on these highlights

Not very inspiring hearing your manger shouting that.

Who's fault Has the form been recently I'd go with Lowe as he's the manger.

Lowe the forms your fault you fu£#1ng idiot. :facepalm:

Jun 27, 2019
GreenThing":ac922bzh said:
PL2 3DQ":ac922bzh said:

‘Pan, that’s your fault, fk’ng idiot!’ Sounds like Lowe to me.

Very similar to what I shouted at my TV.

Mar 18, 2014
And it must be Lowe, him being the only scouser in our management team

dishing out OTT abuse really helps, especially during the social media blackout!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Vampires11":2u9kvq0h said:
And it must be Lowe, him being the only scouser in our management team

dishing out OTT abuse really helps, especially during the social media blackout!!!!!!!!!!!
schumacher is a scouser.it was pans initial error.

smudja

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Steve Wooldridge":28ldxtox said:
Disgusting, and Lowe would not still he manager if fans were allowed in.
If fans were allowed in then Argyle would not have been so bad at home. Fans everywhere play a part in the teams performance non more than those that attend The Theatre of Greens (c)