Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 5 May | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Wednesday 5 May

Site Manager

Administrator
Apr 3, 2013
Wednesday 5 May

Mental Health Awareness Week Mile for Mind ... club website.

Argyle are in 22nd place on the Fan Engagement Index for season 2019/2020. The FEI rates how clubs in the top four leagues interact with fans through dialogue, governance and transparency ...
FEI.

The Argyle Academy is holding open trials for young goalkeepers ... club website.

Following Shrewsbury Town's draw with Ipswich Town on Tuesday Argyle can now finish the season in 17th, 18th or 19th place in League One.
Shrewsbury travel to Crewe on Sunday while AFC Wimbledon, who currently occupy 19th position, are away to Lincoln City.

PASALB have organised a virtual Meet the Manager event for tonight for members only. Answering questions alongside Ryan Lowe on Zoom will be CEO Andrew Parkinson .... PASALB.

New in the club .... superstore.

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
That daily update cannot pass without a comment on the sartorial horror that is that Hawaiian shirt. My oh my. Like something from the Club Tropicana video. Pity the poor fellow that ends up wearing it. I can smell the Piz Buin sun tan cream with a splash of Old Spice from here.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Forest of Dean Green":yrbhnbho said:
That daily update cannot pass without a comment on the sartorial horror that is that Hawaiian shirt. My oh my. Like something from the Club Tropicana video. Pity the poor fellow that ends up wearing it. I can smell the Piz Buin sun tan cream with a splash of Old Spice from here.

It might be ok to wear to a barbeque for a laugh, if it cost a tenner.

It is £35 all bar a few pence!!!

Aug 12, 2016
Bang Phra. Thailand
Don't laugh too much
Given some of the horrendous "creations" coming out of the kit manufacturers for next season
This just might be our next home shirt.
In which case our players could be on the beach really early.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Argyle players have been wearing this for the last 15 weeks.