Retained/Released list (Announced)

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
The only thing I’ve really been looking forward to since having our survival in L1 confirmed.

Role on tomorrow:

Fwiw I’d think we’ll over contracts to Edwards, Grant, mayor and Fornah. Not sure on the Lolos, Craske etc

Release Macleod, Reeves, Aimson, Moore and the loanee’s.

Recruitment next season has to be much much better.

Oh and Lowe has to stop saying his phone is constantly ringing from agents of players… just do your job and stop spouting off about it.

Jul 12, 2016
Tugboat":1ewjmubj said:
The only thing I’ve really been looking forward to since having our survival in L1 confirmed.

Role on tomorrow:

Fwiw I’d think we’ll over contracts to Edwards, Grant, mayor and Fornah. Not sure on the Lolos, Craske etc

Oh and Lowe has to stop saying his phone is constantly ringing from agents of players… just do your job and stop spouting off about it.
Agents of Players,perhaps Lowe smokes cigarettes?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Tugboat":246ipaam said:

Role on tomorrow:

Fornah isn't our player. Think Aimson will get an offer though especially as we are short in that department.

We need at least two CBs to arrive.

Aug 5, 2016
Lowe needs to realise this isn’t a youth club and to up the age of the squad if he wants leaders, consistency and presence in the dressing room.

I am not up to speed with who is under contract and who isn’t, so I’ll just assume they are all out of contract.

Worth keeping:
Mike Cooper
Joe Edwards
Jerome Opoku
Conor Grant
Ryan Law
Tyrese Fornah
George Cooper
Panutche Camara
Adam Randell
Danny Mayor
Ryan Hardie
Luke Jephcott
Niall Ennis

Worth releasing:
Luke McCormick
John Ruddy
Will Aimson
Kelland Watts
Scott Wootton
Sam Woods
Gary Sawyer
Adam Lewis
Ben Reeves
Lewis Macleod
Byron Moore
Frank Nouble
Timmy Abraham

The young lads: Lolos, Craske, Tomlinson etc. We just haven’t seen enough of them to make an informed choice as to their potential. Can Lowe trust them and offer them enough football to make it worthwhile keeping them around? Do they really want to be squad filler here when they can be giving Paul Wotton a call and getting first team chances there? Same for Law and Randell really. They don’t want to be squad filler here when they are wanted elsewhere.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
For all his talk over the last couple of weeks saying we need Men not Boys & we know what is required will he show a ruthless streak with the retained/released list & not blur the lines between being the boss & a mate

He is fully aware of this seasons shortcomings & no doubt he will be itching to redeem himself in the recruitment department as he knows come August fans will be back in the building & will not be a forgiving breed if he reverts to type in recruitment of players

I agree he says far to much with regards to being contacted by agents offering players- why put that in the public domain or his he trying to big himself up with regard to having a rather long queue of players wishing to join- yes agents will contact to offer A, B, C - but keep it to yourself & go about your business in a professional manner

Maybe tomorrow will show the direction RL & his entourage wish to go in next season as he has said they want to be more competitive next season

Nov 2, 2004
I would think that Aimson and Edwards will be offered contracts. Lolos goodbye, the rest who knows.

mutley marvel":171wf46e said:
For all his talk over the last couple of weeks saying we need Men not Boys & we know what is required will he show a ruthless streak with the retained/released list & not blur the lines between being the boss & a mate

He is fully aware of this seasons shortcomings & no doubt he will be itching to redeem himself in the recruitment department as he knows come August fans will be back in the building & will not be a forgiving breed if he reverts to type in recruitment of players

I agree he says far to much with regards to being contacted by agents offering players- why put that in the public domain or his he trying to big himself up with regard to having a rather long queue of players wishing to join- yes agents will contact to offer A, B, C - but keep it to yourself & go about your business in a professional manner

Maybe tomorrow will show the direction RL & his entourage wish to go in next season as he has said they want to be more competitive next season

I’m intrigued MM. In what way does he blur the lines between being a boss and a mate?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
AlanMS":1py47hed said:
I would keep Aimson if the plan is to go 442 next season.

Totally agree. He looked good there with Woods in a back 4.

May 22, 2006
Why are people assuming the retained list is being released tomorrow?

Here's the squad list from GOS. Players on loan / retiring have been deleted. Bold - contract expires this summer*. Copy and amend as you wish.

1. Mike Cooper
4. Will Aimson
5. Scott Wootton
7. Frank Nouble
8. Joe Edwards
9. Ryan Hardie
10. Danny Mayor
14. Ben Reeves
15. Conor Grant
16. Lewis Macleod
17. Byron Moore
19. Klaidi Lolos
20. Adam Randell
21. Niall Ennis
23. Luke McCormick (retiring?)
27. Ryan Law
28. Panutche Camara
31. Luke Jephcott
32. George Cooper
33. Rubin Wilson
36. Finley Craske
37. Brandon Pursall
38. Ethan Mitchell
39. Scott Crocker
41. Ollie Tomlinson
42. Jarvis Cleal

*I got the contract info from a website that values Macleod at £400,000 so these might be wrong.

Oct 31, 2015
Tbh only Grant, Edwards and Mayor should be offered new contracts.

I think Grant and Mayor will move onto better teams in lg1 tbh.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
rsp4":1mjl7dy9 said:
Tbh only Grant, Edwards and Mayor should be offered new contracts.

Agree with this