Jerome Opoku in farewell message to Green Army | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Jerome Opoku in farewell message to Green Army

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
Seems a nice lad, his form disappeared in the last few months of the season (along with everyone elses', to be fair).

Clearly has talent though and should be a good League 1/lower reaches of the Championship player in a couple of years.

Lesmin

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 14, 2011
Thank you wishing you all the best in your future career

Returnofthepob

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 20, 2015
ealinggreen":ze8zssn2 said:
Suspect that he will do well.

I agree.

I’d like to see RL sign him on. He’s got much to learn but I think he can be coached into a good player. He’s young and will improve.

Having said that, my view is tainted slightly knowing we are going to need a lot of defensive signings!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Good luck Jerome & thanks :clap:

I think he is a good player and prospect. I think that was the problem tbh. Because we didn't play well, he was tempted to 'play more', bring the ball out, pass the ball. If we had been winning, he could have played it safe and simple.

A young player criticised for being inexperienced and trying his best? Making mistakes? That was why he was here!

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
He did ok at first but his form dropped off as the season went on. Presented absolutely no threat for us at attacking set pieces and we need a new defence as the one we had was dreadful. Anyway good luck wherever his next move takes him.

Dorset Green

✅ Evergreen
Feb 8, 2009
Bridport
I think he's a decent prospect, if he becomes less impetuous. We need a more experienced player in this position at the moment but I'm sure he will play at this level in future.