Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 10 May | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Plymouth Argyle Daily News - Monday 10 May

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Good to see a message from Camara. He seemed to lose his mojo in the second half of the season and I wasn’t sure if he had settled well here.
He may be a player who will respond to encouragement and support from the Green Army.

Jun 27, 2019
davie nine":5yr1wgj3 said:
Good to see a message from Camara. He seemed to lose his mojo in the second half of the season and I wasn’t sure if he had settled well here.
He may be a player who will respond to encouragement and support from the Green Army.

He wasn't the only one. In fact, there were very few players who performed better in the second half of the season than the first. I'm hoping RL knows why because the way the wheels came off was almost unforgivable.

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Probably had their ability coached out of them by January.......the loanees have shown their parent clubs the areas of their game that need altering...by poor coaching from Lowe and his staff....felt sorry for Opoku in the end...a yellow or red card just waiting to happen.....did Lowe get one or two yellow card himself near the end of the season....all he had to do was lean against the dug-out.