20/21 Team Photo.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Only just realised, there hasn't been one. :shocked:

Just as well I suppose.

Strange though.

Sep 22, 2020
it was planned for the thursday before the gillingham game when the players were together for the last time. Presume didn't happen?

first time ever since 1886.

what comes when the club is run by non football people more concerned with scampi in a basket than a football club with history and tradition.

change to red shirts next as could sell better?

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Eh? How can you go from the understandable lack of a team photo this season to a dig at the person who has done more than anyone else in the last 12 months to keep the club afloat. You don't even know that the planned photo-shoot that you refer to didn't happen. Astonishing really.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Brechin Hedge":14zzsjjv said:
it was planned for the thursday before the gillingham game when the players were together for the last time. Presume didn't happen?

first time ever since 1886.

what comes when the club is run by non football people more concerned with scampi in a basket than a football club with history and tradition.

change to red shirts next as could sell better?

Can I ask, in the politest way possible, 'what planet are you on?'

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
You talk some complete crap Brechin, but it's your right to do so. :facepalm:

I'm very partial to scampi by the way, it's far nicer than your average prawn sandwich.

I do agree though, someone at the club should have understood the significance of this annual event. Our history is important to us fans

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
There are people in the background just itching to find something to complain about.
IMO, these so called ‘non-football people’ are running the club more efficiently than at any time over the last 60+ years that I have been a supporter.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I was talking to someone today 'in football' and apparently hardly any clubs have had a team photo done this year because of the ridiculously strict covid regulations.

Also, I would add I know Charlie and Jamie well and I think Dan Cole is a football nerd like us as well so they're all probably peed off we haven't had one as much as us.

We tend to forget sometimes that we have Argyle fans within the club as well.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
davie nine":3vj8677t said:
There are people in the background just itching to find something to complain about.
IMO, these so called ‘non-football people’ are running the club more efficiently than at any time over the last 60+ years that I have been a supporter.

Totally agree Davie, as far as I’m concerned we’ve never been better hands, football people or not and long may it continue.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
IJN":2jwsugv3 said:
I was talking to someone today 'in football' and apparently hardly any clubs have had a team photo done this year because of the ridiculously strict covid regulations.

Also, I would add I know Charlie and Jamie well and I think Dan Cole is a football nerd like us as well so they're all probably peed off we haven't had one as much as us.

We tend to forget sometimes that we have Argyle fans within the club as well.
And yet all these players could play against other teams who have been in similar "bubbles" etc.
Perhaps they should have had a team photo in a supermarket :whistle:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":ay0rhggc said:
Can't somebody cut and paste a team photo together?

I'm more fish paste than scampi or prawns tbh! :scarf:

I mourn the demise of bloater paste. :cool:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There is something afoot but I am sworn to secrecy. :silent:

Steve Dean

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
IJN":2mbiqmrp said:
There is something afoot but I am sworn to secrecy. :silent:
Looking forward to that one Ian, but in the meantime there's now one on GoS that should do for now. :think:

Greens on Screen