North and east Cornwall based fans coach travel to matches | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

North and east Cornwall based fans coach travel to matches

Mar 11, 2011
Just to let anyone from the Bude, Camelford, Launceston and Callington areas know that Tilley’s Coaches are hoping to run to home games again next season, assuming that we are allowed back in from August of course.

We need a minimum of about 30 or so per game on average to make it viable for them to run. They operate a season ticket system for the regulars, which represents a saving over the course of the season but you can also pay on the day. If you live between any of the above towns they may be able to pick you up en route if you contact them in advance.

We are a friendly bunch and would make you very welcome. It’s a very comfortable heated coach. Why not avoid the hassle of driving and parking and save yourself the Tamar Bridge tolls? Along with the other coaches we are first out of the car park, so you should be home quicker than if you drive.

I’ll bump this up near to the start of the season with details of pick up points and times but thought it might be helpful to post this now as it may have a bearing on whether some fans purchase or renew season tickets.

Thanks.

Reactions: argyleandy
Mar 11, 2011
BudeGreen73":2pxgbyut said:
Can you give a rough guide to price when buying on the day please?

If I remember correctly it was £10 per game last season but it’s possible they may need to put the price up slightly for next season, we don’t know the prices yet. They are based at Wainhouse Corner, between Bude and Camelford, so if you actually live in Bude itself you may need to get to their depot first to catch the coach before it goes on to Camelford.

Mar 11, 2011
Just a quick update to my opening post as promised.

The coach will run from the start of the season but its continuation will of course depend on sufficient numbers turning up.

Pick up times (for 3pm kick offs) and places are:

Camelford Hall car park (Clease Road) 12:45
Launceston (Westgate Street) 13:15
Callington (bus stop next to Saltash Road playing field) 13:35

We usually arrive at the ground at about 2pm, or just after, so there’s plenty of time to get a drink, food, programme, etc.

For 7:45pm kick offs, pick up times will be:

Camelford 17:30
Launceston 18:00
Callington 18:20

These times may vary slightly due to traffic conditions, etc, so best to be there 15 minutes early.

As previously stated, if you live en route, the coach should be able to pick you up by prior arrangement. Any queries please ring Tilley’s on 01840 230244.

Please remember to bring a mask.

I don’t know the exact prices yet, there might be a small increase on last years price (see previous posts). If you intend to be a regular, it would help to secure the future of the coach (and save you money) if you buy a season ticket but you are welcome to pay on the day if you prefer. Details of season tickets will be provided on the coach. Season tickets are for the 23 home league games only and don’t include any cup games, play offs, etc.

Please come along and help keep the coach viable. It really is a case of use it or lose it.

See you on August 14th!

Reactions: argyleandy

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
Just a quick update to my opening post as promised.

The coach will run from the start of the season but its continuation will of course depend on sufficient numbers turning up.

Pick up times (for 3pm kick offs) and places are:

Camelford Hall car park (Clease Road) 12:45
Launceston (Westgate Street) 13:15
Callington (bus stop next to Saltash Road playing field) 13:35

We usually arrive at the ground at about 2pm, or just after, so there’s plenty of time to get a drink, food, programme, etc.

For 7:45pm kick offs, pick up times will be:

Camelford 17:30
Launceston 18:00
Callington 18:20

These times may vary slightly due to traffic conditions, etc, so best to be there 15 minutes early.

As previously stated, if you live en route, the coach should be able to pick you up by prior arrangement. Any queries please ring Tilley’s on 01840 230244.

Please remember to bring a mask.

I don’t know the exact prices yet, there might be a small increase on last years price (see previous posts). If you intend to be a regular, it would help to secure the future of the coach (and save you money) if you buy a season ticket but you are welcome to pay on the day if you prefer. Details of season tickets will be provided on the coach. Season tickets are for the 23 home league games only and don’t include any cup games, play offs, etc.

Please come along and help keep the coach viable. It really is a case of use it or lose it.

See you on August 14th!
Thanks for keeping folks informed. Always good to see the Cornish Coach companies stepping up to provide a service for fans this side of the border to get to Argyle.
I'm sure Oldage might have details of the Roselyn Coach running from St Austell/Par/Lostwithiel/Liskeard in due course. Failing that, i'll see if I can find out the details and share on here.