Our new logo. | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Our new logo.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lots of changes coming this summer.

New website, new hosting company, easier to chuck photos up, emoticons, thumbs up etc etc.

We're dragging this site into the 21st Century. It's going to be expensive, but our financials will cope with it, thanks to our site sponsors and local advertisers, plus of course certain members who have again donated some very generous gifts, so we can again look after some less fortunate greens next season.

Within the next few weeks, we'll be chucking many £1000's into the club as well, which certainly is what we're all about. :scarf:

Oh and by the way here's the new logo, created by our very own Adam. :nworthy:

8AvrwN0.png

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Nice one Ian.

Cracking logo. Well done Adam, it's as good as your shirts. :)

OnicknowlePete

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 6, 2004
Plymouth
I like it, just imagine the reaction if it was a statue involved lol
Pete

Aug 5, 2015
I think it’s great as it encompasses what currently passes for green and the more traditional lighter actual green.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Nice innit! Adam is a star.

The current official shade of green used by the club is RAL 6007 bottle green which is a lot darker than the two in the logo.

May 28, 2019
PL2 3DQ":3dnk1oer said:
Nice innit! Adam is a star.

The current official shade of green used by the club is RAL 6007 bottle green which is a lot darker than the two in the logo.
i would call this baby poo poo green not bottle green :greensmile:

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Thank you Ian for building and maintaining this community. As an exile to London then overseas for so many years, PASOTI is my daily Argyle fix and connection to the club I love.

Ps ... Logo looks great.

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
I like the logo and look forward to the rest of the update.

Personally I think there’s a case for having the date as 1994. At that time we had an internet presence with a mailing list that then developed into a website. But I’m aware that the “official” launch was in 1996. By analogy Plymouth Argyle FC started life in 1886 as Argyle FC and was disbanded shortly after, but still uses the original date.

It’s not a big deal though, I don’t really care :D

May 5, 2014
Well done Ian! As an exile i value the connection to the club that PASOTI provides for me .It is always the first site that i visit every day,and i look forward to seeing the new format. The new logo looks good especially
the "proper"Argyle green.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Koala Green":3s1nour5 said:
Thank you Ian for building and maintaining this community. As an exile to London then overseas for so many years, PASOTI is my daily Argyle fix and connection to the club I love.

Ps ... Logo looks great.

Seconded

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
I like the new logo with the mixture of greens. To me, proper Argyle green is something like the darker green around the Mayflower.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Mark_Smith":ufml94am said:
I like the logo and look forward to the rest of the update.

Personally I think there’s a case for having the date as 1994. At that time we had an internet presence with a mailing list that then developed into a website. But I’m aware that the “official” launch was in 1996. By analogy Plymouth Argyle FC started life in 1886 as Argyle FC and was disbanded shortly after, but still uses the original date.

It’s not a big deal though, I don’t really care :D

You are, of course, correct Mark. But the website launch was 1996.

https://www.pasoti.co.uk/pasoti.html (the link is at the top of the page)

The press release https://www.pasoti.co.uk/release.html will bring back memories for all of us on the original site with the striped background.

The Plymouth Argyle Mailing List was first established in the summer of 1994 and became officially supported by PAFC around Christmas 1994. Along with these pages, the mailing list gives estranged fans a rare opportunity to keep up to date with developments at Home Park.

The list is available as individual e-mails and daily digests. It's free to join.

The mailing list is, sadly, long gone as are the yahoo groups which latterly supplied it.