Recognition for the Grounds team | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Recognition for the Grounds team

Aug 17, 2005
Wouldnt be surprised if its not already being done. Lots of equipment outside home park the Friday before last home match. Getting second jab tomorrow so if nobody knows will update then

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I was asking because there are events going on at Home Park which i assume would be on the pitch

Friday, 4 June An Evening of ABBA
Saturday, 5 June An Evening of Queen
11 June - 14 June Open Air Cinema
13 June - 12 July EURO 2020 (now 2021) Live Screenings

Feb 13, 2021
Excellent news, a big well done to all the ground staff, they produce a fantastic playing surface that provides a good overall representation of our club.

Ken Beale

♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
Sep 10, 2012
Well done lads thanks for all the hard work you do. Green Army

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
Chris and his team do a terrific job. Not only the main pitch, but also all the training pitches are a credit to all their hard work :clap: :clap: :clap:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Well done Chris and co. Fully deserved. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Ipplepen green":13xpv0x8 said:
Chris and his team do a terrific job. Not only the main pitch, but also all the training pitches are a credit to all their hard work :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am pleased that Chris's efforts attracted a 'Highly Commended' and to those attending the pitch certainly looked great. I would love to know which grounds were first, second and third for League One. I would have thought the climate in the far SW would have ensured that HP were always in the frame because of improved grass growth because of longer day's sunlight and natural watering from rainfall levels, not to mention higher average temperatures compared to [say] Fleetwood / Sunderland..