New playing strip (when is it out?) - 31.5.21 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

New playing strip (when is it out?) - 31.5.21

Dec 30, 2011
Does anyone know when the new strip is likely to be unveiled or whether the club might perhaps give us the chance to vote for one of 3 options - which would be good PR ?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
greensalt":1nr56eln said:
Does anyone know when the new strip is likely to be unveiled or whether the club might perhaps give us the chance to vote for one of 3 options - which would be good PR ?

Last season the Home shirt was revealed in late may, with the away strip announced mid-June, so possibly in a couple of weeks, we may have some news.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Confirmation, if it were needed, of the same 'green'... and Puma.

E2Zr0BNVUAM9fh8

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I know, I KNOW, I and loads of others keep going on about this, and it’s so boring... but we’ve had the dark dark green for 20 (twenty) years now.

It’s time for a change. Even if you like the dark green, it’s time for a change.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Newcastle green. :greensmile:

I'm hoping at least one of the kits is predominately white. That'll do for me.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I've often thought this. If you want to keep both young and old fans happy, do exactly that.

It works, we're all green aren't we?

It it were me, I'd have dark at home, light away and white and green as a 3rd strip. I don't what the EFL rules are but if that is allowed, it would be a way of looking after all needs.

May 22, 2006
We used to have a really smart two-tone kit a few years ago. Yet thinking about it fills me with sadness.

Was it sometime around the year we went into admin?

Jun 27, 2019
Biggs":10him61n said:
I know, I KNOW, I and loads of others keep going on about this, and it’s so boring... but we’ve had the dark dark green for 20 (twenty) years now.

It’s time for a change. Even if you like the dark green, it’s time for a change.

You're right there Biggs!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
IJN":3lojt9zg said:
I've often thought this. If you want to keep both young and old fans happy, do exactly that.

I still haven't seen a good reason why we can't just mix up the shades season to season. Loads of other clubs do this (St Etienne is the best and most relevant example) yet we seem to be paralysed with fear that fans will turn up not knowing who the team in a slightly different green is, or that the shade doesn't perfectly match the stadium seats.

Ok, I'll stop now :lol:. I'm sure it will be a nice shirt, I look forward to seeing it. Apart from the colour of one shirt, Argyle have put out some excellent stuff recently.